Chapter 4

Catalina POV
Recap
" I would love to know a little about you before we go to the elders" he said.
"Ok" I replied. My wolf was happy about that but I was a little uncertain about giving information about myself to him.

Present

"You had a Pomeranian when you were little" I said while giggling.
" yeah why" Chris said. "The stories I heard about you doesn't sound like you at all" I said with a smile. "Most of the stories people tell others about me are rumours" he frowned.

"It's because they are afraid of you" I said holding his hands.  I looked down at our intertwined hands.

Chris pulled my face up with his index finger and removed a piece of my hair that fell from the bun I had it in.

" Uhm guys,  sorry to ruin the moment but there are some intruders within the border,  injured one of the patrollers. It will take them approximately four minutes to arrive here." Jaden said scratching the back of his head.

"Guess we will have to continue later my love " Chris said. "I want  to help" I ran after them. " No il mio amor, I don't want you hurt" he frowned. 

"I'm going " I finalized. " You sure" he asked unsure. " Yes I'm sure, now let's don't keep them waiting" I said.

We ran up towards the front yard where there stood about 15-20 rogues.
They were all in shorts with dirt in their hair and on their bodies.

"We want the girl" the one standing in front said.  " You will have to pass through me first" Chris said pushing me back. 

"We can make that possible" the leader said. He put his hand in the air and the rogues started shifting.

" Didn't know they were serious" I chuckled. " Just be careful ok" Chris said kissing my forehead and turned towards the fight. 

I didn't need to change into my wolf because I could handle them in my human form.  I kicked one of the wolf that was coming towards me and dived into the fight.

After  5 minutes of fighting weakly trained wolves. They were all down accept for a couple of them whom were badly injured.

"Take them in the cells" Chris ordered and walked towards me.  " Sorry about that, I don't know how they passed through the borders I will have to put more guards up for patrolling the borders since there are people after you,  mind telling me about it " Chris asked.

I explained everything to him about my Wolf, my rejection, my escape from my last pack and the fight I had with some rogues before.

"Can I take you to the teller so that she can explain to you more about your wolf ?" he asked.

" The what? " I asked confused about what he meant by teller.
" The Teller is like a person who isn't a wolf and has the ability to see through history, mostly through the generations, she would just hold your hands and tell you about your inheritance " he explained.

"  We didn't have one in my old pack" I said.  " Not all packs have one my love" he smirked.  " whatever"i laughed." Would you like to begin our journey,  it's not far from here just a few minutes actually" he said rubbing his neck.

"Can we go and eat first, I'm hungry" I said rubbing my belly. "Sure" he laughed.

Damn this guy is killing me, he's so freaking hot. What if he's just playing me? I hope he's not because I will castrate him with my bare hands.

"Are you checking me out? " he smirked.  " Yes I am, what are you going to do about it?" I smirked back.

" Nothing" he laughed. 

We entered the kitchen and sat at the island.  The chef brought us a platter with different sorts of food.  I took a hamburger with fries and three slices of pizza. Chris took two slices of pizza a hamburger and fries.

When we were done eating we went down to the garage fill with wonderful creature created by man kind.
"Is that a Veneno?" I asked jumping up and down looking at the gorgeous angels in front of me.

" Yes love,  do you want to drive? " he asked. "Yes yes yes yes yes" I said hugging the car.  He threw the key at me and I got in. I waited for him to get in and started the car.

After a lot of turns we finally reached to a house in the middle of the woods.

We got down from the car and knocked at the door.  A woman around her forties opened the door and smiled at us.

"Hello Alpha, Luna Catalina." she smiled and open the door for us to enter.

Hey guys,  sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Follow me on:
Snapchat:odiggs8
Instagram: Lil_grox121