Chapter 3

Catalina P.O.V

Recap
I found Jaden standing outside the door. He took me to the alpha office who had just calmed down. ' Ok explained yourselves' i said with a strict face.

Present
The Alpha looked at me and smiled.  I awkwardly look back at him trying to figure him out
" Well,  first thing first what is your name my beautiful mate? " the alpha asked still smiling.  I shifted and look at him with a fake smile on my face.
"Catalina and you Mr. Big bad Alpha" I said.
"I'm Christopher ,Alpha of the silver stone pack" he said.

The silver stone pack is the largest pack in the world and I've heard that the alpha is a cold hearted monster but seeing him in front of me gives a different story.

" So can you please explain to me how I am your mate because my old Alpha rejected me as his mate and now you got me confused" I said and looked at Christopher who was rubbing his neck awkwardly.

" I don't know but we will find out together, I promise. We have some elders in the pack that may know about it. We shall go to visit them tomorrow after you are done resting" Christopher said.

"Aren't you going to reject me" I asked. I bow my head down knowing that  I was going to get rejected again.

Christopher wasn't saying anything so I looked up and he was giving me a look that implied that I was an idiot.

He walked closer to me and touched my cheeks." you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life" he said looking at me with adoration in his eyes.

"well thanks for the compliment but I am really hungry now so if it won't be a problem, can you take me to the kitchen" I said rubbing my belly.

" oh right, sorry I forgot. I told the maids to prepare some food for you because I didn't know what you would like to eat" Christoper said.

Well then lead the way" I said moving out of to door way so that he could get in front of me.

He led me into a dinning hall that was full with all kinds of food for breakfast.

He came in front of me and closed my mouth.  Embarrassed by what just happened,  I blush and wiped my mouth.

I took a plate and walked around the long majestic table taking only pancakes, eggs, bacon and some fruits.

I sat down and began eating my food. Christopher was also eating, only pancakes with bacon.

As I finished my food, I took it in the next room which turned out to be the kitchen and washed it.
Christopher came in and placed his plate on the island in the kitchen.
" I would love to know a little about you before we go to the elders" he said.
"Ok" I replied. My wolf was happy about that but I was a little uncertain about giving information about myself to him.