Chapter 2

The outfit above is for Catalina

Catalina P.O.V

I woke up with a head ache in a cell with three other people surrounding me. " Where am I " I asked. I smelled vanilla and chocolate. I looked around me and it was coming of this really huge dude. I dressed back and he came closer. ' I'm a black belt in karate and i know taekwondo' I said giving him a look that said back off. He put his hands up in surrender and backed off. ' Why do I smell that you are my mate when i already have one who rejected me' i asked

The huge dude growled and started shaking like he was about to change into his wolf. I ran to him and started rubbing his arms.' look dude you got to calm down ok, although it will be good seeing you naked but I got to keep my eyes for good things like books' I said. he placed his head in my neck and started to breath in my scent. I allowed him to only because I didn't want to get him angry.

I turn around to the other two guys who looks like they are about to die from laughter. Am I a prisoner here or not' I ask cause I'm getting confused.

Due to recent information that we just gathered from our alpha, I don't think you are' the taller one said trying to stop laughing but failing completely.

Ok, now can you please take him to his room and show me the bathroom. I want to shower because I don't smell good and these clothes I have on is not comfortable' i said with a raised eyebrow.

The shorter dude who name i found out is Jaden and he is the beta, took me to a room and left me there to do my thing. I brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush I found under the sink and washed my hair while showering.

I wrap the towel around me and went into the room to find some clothes. I put on a sweat pants with a crop hoodie and some sneaks that where my size.

I found Jaden standing outside the door. He took me to the alpha office who had just calmed down. ' Ok explained yourselves' i said with a strict face.

Hey guys if you want to know more about me you can follow me on
Snapchat:odiggs8
Instagram: lil_grox121