Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Thanks for picking us up!" says Mr. Levine, while he entered in the car.

"Where do you want to go?" my dad said, turning on the car.

"Our house please" Mr.. Levine says.

Half hour later, my dad stops the car in front of Mr. Levine's big mansion. I still remembered when I was young and I used to swim on their pool with Adam, it was good memories.

"Mr.. Byran I think I need your help with my company!" says Mr. Levine to my dad "Please enter in my house and help me!"

That was weird, I never saw Mr. Levine acting like that, maybe he was really in troubles with the company. My dad said yes and, with Mr. Levine, entered on his big and majestic living room. They both sat on a couch, looking at some papers while me and Adam sat on another one, far from each other.

"I never saw anything like this!" my father says, looking at the paper "I'm afraid Mr. Levine but you need to close the company!"

"But... I invest my entire money on the company... I'm going to lose it all!" said Mr. Levine pooking down.

I didn't like him but, it hurt a bit watching him that way. I looked at Adam, he was nervous, trying to seam normal and cool but I could see preoccupation on his face.

"Adam..." Mr. Levine says, looking at his son "can you do a favor to your old man?"

"Sure dad, what is it?" he says, looking at him.

"Marry Cara Fairfield! If you did that, we will have the money we need to continue our lives!"

Cara Fairfield was a girl, 5 years younger than Adam. Her parents were billionaires and very friends to Adam's parents. I remember when we were young, we often played tennis on Mr. Levine's garden, and sometimes Cara came too, Adam didn't like her but he had to live with her, always following him to everywhere. I had doubt about Adam wanted to marry that girl!

"I can't marry her dad" he says "I have a girlfriend"

"Who?"

"Ali" he says, putting his arm around me.