Chapter 5

He got dressed and quickly, walked with me to the garage.

"I'll put you in the hospital in minutes with this" he says, showing me his moto "Let's go?"

I was a bit scared with it. I always heard on the television, talking about many accidents with motos but, in a situation like that one, I didn't care at all. Still terrified, I sat on the moto, behind Adam. Minutes later, he stopped the moto, right in front of the hospital. I got out and quickly, entered in he hospital, while Adam tried to find a place to stop his moto.

"Hello, can you tell me in whitch room is Louise Byran please?" I asked to the lady who was on the waiting room.

"3st floor, first room on the left" she said, pointing to the elevator.

Minutes later, I was walking to the room when a nurse came to me.

"Thank god you're here! Come in, your mother's here!" the nurse said, pushing me into my mother's room.

I walked in and, that was so sad. This is was the first time in my entire life that I saw my mother in that way. She seamed to sick and weak. I always remembered her as a lady who was always smiling, always happy, I never thought I would see her in that way. I started crying, completly paralysed, next to the bed. She was sleeping, full of tubes to breathe. The nurse looked at me, she understood that I was almost passing out. She grabbed my arms and puched me to another room. I just remember laying down on the bed and my eyes, slowly closing.

"Ali! Ali! Wake up darling!"

I started openning my eyes, I just could hear a voice, calling my name. I looked to see who was it.

"What?" I said slowly, looking at the nurse who was calling for me, I tried to sat on the bed, but I was still weak "I need to go see her!"

"Don't worry honey, she'll be okay, your boyfriend payed the treatment, your mother will be just fine!" said the nurse.

"My boyfriend?"

"Yes, that guy" said the nurse, pointing to a guy, on the other room.

I could see who was the guy by the small window on my room, it was Adam!