Chapter 3

I looked at him, shocked. I was almost denying it when I fell Adam grabbing my arm.

"Give us just a minute please..." he says, pushing me to another room.

When we entered in the kitchen he puts me against the wall.

"You know that I'll deny right?" I said, looking at him.

"Let's make a deal then... you pretend to be my girlfriend and I'll give you the money you need!"

I thought for a while, I really needed the money for my mother treatment. I guess I didn't have another choice, I guess I really needed to be the devil's girlfriend.

We both entered in the living room again, but this time, he was with his arm around me.

"Is it true Ali?" asked my dad to me, looking surprise and shocked

"Yes dad" I said smiling, trying to look normal.

I could see in everyone's face that they were shock with the news.

That night, Mr. Levine asked us if we could sleep there, he and my dad still had business to continue. I was going to sleep in the same room as Adam, as is girlfriend. My god, how could that happen? One day there I was, hating Adam Levine and the next one, pretending to be his girlfriend for money. Every night I received a message from my mother, saying that she was okay and how much she loved me and she was proud of me, every time I read her messages, I always feel stronger but of course, tears always dropping over my cheek.

Next morning, when I walked to the kitchen, trying to find some food for the breakfast, Mr. Levine had one condition about me dating Adam, on his words, I only could date Adam if I helped him getting better grades on school.

"Please" Adam whispered to me "Say yes, remember, the money!"

"Sure..." I said to Mr. Levine "When can we start?"

"Today, when you came from school!" Mr. Levine said smiling.

Adam's father had a plan, making Adam a great business man for win money to rich even more the family. If Adam had better grades on school, he was going to be smart enough to have a great and rich business and that's was the important stuff for Mr. Levine.