Chapter 7

Recap:

..His head was so near my face that I just stared straight out of the window. His voice was so low you could hear the grass swaying in the wind and his smile.. I could feel it in my side without looking. He was so close - too close.

"You better get used to being touched by me.. Just a little advice!"

 ____________________________

The longer we drove the hotter it got and he refused to turn on the air conditioner, saying he wanted to make less stops possible. I was still sitting in the passenger seat and doing nothing, like I had been doing for the last few hours. He didn't talk to me or say anything and the silence got ubearable the longer I sat there.

"When do we arrive?"

"3 more hours."

"I need to use the bathroom."

"10 more minutes and we stop at a friends house and you can pee."

"I need to pee N-O-W!"

"Then you should have gone when we stopped earlier."

"Levi I mean it I'll pee in my pants and your leather seat!"

He punched the steering wheel in fury and made a left turn down an old dirt way. I knew better than to talk to him right now and so I just shut up. The car went deeper into the woods until he stopped it and motioned for me to get out.

"What?"

"Go and pee I don't have all day!"

"In the woods?"

"Noo shit! Of course now go before I turn around and you'll have to wetten your pants!"

"What if someone sees me?"

"I'll shoot him. And now go."

"Very comforting, Levi.. Very comforting!" I moaned and jumped out of the car.

Without a chance I did my business behind the nearest bush and minutes of scanning the forest before I got back to the car. Levi was leaning against the hood completely stiff, a cigarette in his hands and his phone on his ear. He nodded me over to him and his rough finger put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Someone wants to talk to you Babe." His smooth voice whispered and he held the phone in place so I could listen.

"Zoé? Zoé? Oh my god! Are you okay? Has he hurt you? Honey are you there?"

"D..D...D..DAD?" My voice was nothing but a whisper and I wasn't even sure if he heard it. The tears shot in my eyes and my breathing increased uncontrolably. I was indeed talking to my father right now.

"Did he hurt you? I love you honey! I'll be back home soon! I'll get you out of there! I love you so much honey! Everything-"

"Daddy?"

"That was more than enough! See you soon Zoé!"

The line went dead the second Mac said my name on the other line and I felt myself drain out of energy. My legs gave away under me but Levi was quick and slung his strong arms around me, pressing my sobbing self into his chest. Every party of my body was just hanging there, I didn't care right now. I have heard his voice but instead of being happy that he was alive, his pained voice made my heart throb aswell.

"Come on we need to go Babe." he sighed.

I didn't dare move, scared my body would give in again, and so his arms went under my legs and around my torso and he carried me to the passenger seat and secured me in it with the belt. My head fell to the side, hitting it at the window, almost instantly. My eyes closed and I wanted nothing more than  to hear my Dad again. His voice was pained and I knew he was everything but okay even if he tried to hide his sorrow from me. I knew him too good and it was a relief but at the same time the worst torture I ever had to hear his voice.

I had no idea what he did in Bolivia, if he really was in Bolivia, or what they did to him. Thousands of questions were rushing through my head but I was too weak to ask Levi and I didn't dare. Who knew if he let me talk to him ever again or if that was the last call I'd ever receive from my father. I didn't want to know that by now.. I needed to think of a plan to get my father from wherever he was and to dissapear from this world to live in peace again.

But how should I manage that? I was just 17 and actually being kidnapped by my EX-Boyfriend that acted like my boyfriend again.. 

I felt as if everything was my fault. I was the one dating Levi 2 years ago and I was the one that fell in love with him. No-one would be in this situation when I would have thought about my actions and when I would have realized what Levi really was.But I couldn't. I was so much in love like never before. He was my dream. My prince Charming on a white horse.

It was as if everything had come true and in the end my perfect bubble was destroyed. Destroyed by the same man, I used to call prince Charming. It was him that took the needle and destroyed everything I worked for and everything I wanted. But back then it was too late to go back and I knew it. Sometimes I just wish I had never met him and never got involved with the injustice happening around my dream man..

"You need to stop crying Zoé! Trust me when I say he is okay and safe.."

"I cannot trust you.. Not anymore." My voice was nothing but a trembling whisper.

"You need to because you have no other chance and I can't fucking concentrate when you're sobbing next to me!"

"What do you expect me to do? Ignore the fact that my father is in serious pain and that I have no idea where he is and what people do to him?"

"I fucking told you where he is and that he is FUCKING SAFE! Now calm the fuck down or you can ride with the fucking druggies!"

"I'd rather be everywhere else right now than next to you!"

In the moment I said those words out loud my hand was already covering my mouth. That was one big mistake. Levi hated when I backtalked to him and especially since he already was in a bad mood it was the worst idea to angry him even more.

"You really should learn when to shut your dirty mouth!"

And that was just the warning before I could feel the hot surface of his big hands collide with my damp soft cheeks. The heat immediately rushed to the hurt spot in my face and the sensation of pain came right with it. The sound of the slap echoed in my head for what seemed like a eternity before I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier and I eventually fell into blackness. That was the moment in my life I realized what power Levi had and that was the moment in my life that I realized that there was nothing but fear I felt towards him..