Chapter 9

Recap:

He would torture me until he got what he wanted and he knew that I was so intiminated by him that it wouldn't take long for me to give in. I had time until tonight and then I was his slave. Right now I was his prisoner but tonight I would be his slave and there was nothing and nobody that could change his plans right now..

________________________________

When the posh black car came to a hold in the street Levi still wasn't with me and so six of his guards  walked me to the entrance of the, what it seemed like, most famous night club of Miami downtown. The night sky was pitch black but the neon light writing on the building and the hundreds of cars that drove by made it look like another New York City.

People with every skin color imaginable, cheap and expensive looking clothing and of course the slutty looking women you see everywhere, tried to get into the club, lining up in a queue that was at least a mile long. Some of them even tried to push through the security fence but landed on their butt instead - nearly being hit by a car. It was a chaos.

The name of the destination was "Chateau Prestige" and it had the same decoration every club had, where I went with Levi. Everything about it screamed Miles. And Miles was not only Levi's best business partner but also the owner of the biggest prostitution business in entire North- and South-America. They were like best buddies and Miles even tried to get me into his business, what Levi, luckily, denied with a punch to his nose several months ago.

It was like this when we were still okay but now? I didn't know if it was good or bad that they met tonight - including me.

The guards gave me an awkward sense of security when I looked at the bumpers and the party guests eyeing me up and down - no wonder in my more than short blood red dress, that was handpicked by Levi himself.

Instead of going through the main entrance we immediately were shoved to the side of the club where the VIP's had their separés. The bodyguards bowed their heads to look in what seemed to be a identification machine and the door opened, revealing a even darker atmosphere with ligh accents in purple and blue everywhere. It was totally crowded and I could hear music blasting through the speakers.

"..She's saying "Come get me! Come get me",

So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said "Baby, let's go",

That's when I told her I said 

Yeah! Shorty got down low and said come and get me 

Yeah! I got so caught up I forgot she told me 

Yeah! Her and my girl used to be the best of homies

Yeah! Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming: 

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Yeah, Yeah! Yeaah!.."

A hand pushed me up the see through stairs from where you had an amazing view of the entire room, filled up with sweating bodies, grinding on eachother and having fun. On some podests there were half naked strippers or prostitues, who knew,  dancing and some old men applauding and most likely getting their fun of a lifetime. I shook my head. This was definetly Miles like and maybe because of him  I never liked the nightlife. It just wasn't my style being pressed up against other people and drinking booze that cost more than what I earned in a month. But he used to drag me along and present me like a dog to his friends, which then hit on me the entire night. That was Levis idea of having fun.

"Mr. Johnson? Zoé De-"

"Thanks George. You can leave now." 

I couldn't even understand the conversation when one of the broad shouldered muscle junkies stepped away from me and pushed me into a room before locking the door behind him.