The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (Christmas Special!!) -2-

The second part of the Christmas Special. I really hope everyone is enjoying it, because I am really enjoying writing it. When I finished BND I knew there were more scenes with Abel and Sylvia dying to be written, as did everyone else. Hopefully these aren't too awkward.

If there is anything you want answered from the original Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos, please comment them and I will address them in this short story,

WARNING- Semi Sexual Content Below.
It's rated PG13 for a reason!

____________________________________________________________

The next morning I had woken up to a text from Chase, it was obvious Abel didn't enjoy the fact that I was close with Chase but he respected my choices. Chase was my friend and he would remain my friend until he did something to ruin it, or we grow apart naturally.

-Hope you got there safely, your house looks so weird with all the lights off.

I smiled, that meant my Mom left on time with her sister to Miami to board her boat. I was glad that she was going, it took months of persuasion to get her to. My biggest fear was that she was going to agree to let me go to Atlanta, then flake out on the cruise and spend her Christmas alone. I wouldn't put it past her sometimes. I could tell the divorce bothered her, I could tell the way things ended really bothered her but I was thankful she saw her worth and didn't take him back even after he begged a hundred times.

-Sorry I didn't text you last night, hope everything is good there.

I replied before putting my iPhone down on the nightstand and Abel sighed. I rolled over to face him with a sad smile on my face and brought my legs to touch his again. I snuggled closer to him hoping he wasn't angry with me and even though he took me in his arms I could tell there was so much he wanted to say that he wasn't. I sighed heavily.

"Come on Sylvia, you can't expect me to be happy about you talking to Chase." Abel said, running his fingers through my blonde hair, kissing my temple.

"I know, but I get uncomfortable because I've been friends with him for a year, nothing is new, I just feel like you think I'd do something with him when you know I'm with you. I would never do anything with him, I don't want him." I explained into his chest.

"I don't think you would ever do anything with him... but I know he likes you because you're beautiful and funny, and he's made it obvious before and I'm not there to put him in his place." He calmed my worries and I snuggled into his chest further, not caring about the time, just wanting him to hold me.

Before we could continue our morning in bed we heard the pitter patter of tiny feet stop at the top of the stairs, with muffled giggling. I went to call up to them but immediately Abel covered my mouth with wide eyes. "Shhh" he breathed, and I went stiff. We listened to the upstairs.

"Do you think they're awake?" One asked.

"Do you think we could just wake them up?" Another retorted and I smiled under Abel's hand as he shook his head.

"Girls! Leave the kids alone, come on! If you don't start watching your cartoons I will just change it." I almost laughed as the girls quietly squealed and ran back into the living room. Slowly Abel removed his hand, and I fought the urge to kiss the smile he had on his face.

"That was close." He whispered, "it's not even eight thirty. I am not letting you go until breakfast is done, at the earliest." With that he tightened his arms around me, and laid more on his back so I could rest my head on his chest. I laid my hand out flat on his chest, absorbing his warmth. His heartbeat was beating rapidly underneath my hand, and I could hear it.