Grover Underwood

He got kidnapped. He could be dead. He could be hurt. No memories. No idea who he is. What he is. Where he is. 

All these thoughts were going through his head the second Jason spoke his speech.

His best friend, His family, is potentially in the enemy roman camp and also has his memories gone! He went through so much, he shouldn't have to go through this. Does he ever get a break?

Maybe Percy's right with the fact that the fates are knitting his lifeline out of barbed wire dipped in acid while on fire. That would explain what's happening.

I'm telling you I usually say no to violence but right now I feel like blaming someone, to direct this anger and frustration. Percy is a totally different topic to me, whether I have to fight medusa with him, or get to know a cyclops, watchI will stand with him.

So Hera better watch out. I knew Percy since he was twelve. Hes family, a friend and a hero. I will do whatever it takes to get him back. Hes my best friend, and he means a lot to me.

I will do Whatever it takes.

Sorry! it's not very good. I'll try better on the other ones. Also, I will try to have a tribute song on every page! (they are worth listening to, they are pretty good)