Jason Grace

Is it just me or do you not like Jason very much either? I'm going to make him very OOC because he will be a jealous twit. Thalia will also be a bit OOC.

I watch as the hunters come to camp after their repeated search for the Jackson dude, I didn't get why they kept looking for him, though, I thought they were boy haters... Even Thalia is looking for him.

I see My mentioned sister come out of the Artemis cabin, I start jogging up to her.
"Hey, Thalia!" The first time I called her 'Thals' she threatened to slit my throat and gut me like a fish, whether I was her brother or not.

She looks over hopefully like I might be someone else then when she realizes it's me she tries to cover it up but you can notice the disappointment in her eyes.
"Hey, Jason, around," she says a little sadly. I'm confused about why she's sad, I'm her brother, shouldn't she be happy to see me?

~I'm just a Blue time skip~

It was after dinner and we were at the campfire. 

We were talking around it when a new camper said very loudly "Why is cabin 3 empty?" At that, everyone quieted down and looked at each other. 

The younger ones were confused while the older ones had pain in their eyes. Chiron cleared his throat and said "I'm afraid that's a story for another time, as it's curfew and the head of the cabins should be gathering up their siblings and going back" as Chiron was saying this I glanced over to Thalia to see if she was there only to see her talking with a Faun-sorry Satyr- who had an unusually  serious look on his face. 

I watched as my sister said something and they started to sneak off into the forest, Chiron noticed but didn't say anything and just let them go. Where were they going and why did they need to speak in private? I'm going to find out.

_Intense Time skip of wibbly wobbly time_

I sneak off as all the councilors are directing their younger siblings to the cabins. As I start sneaking off hear Leo's voice, "hey, dude, what are you doing?" He asked curiously.

Dammit! I wanted to get away unnoticed. I put a fake smile on my face and turn around and say, "I saw Thalia sneaking off with a Faun-Sorry, Satyr- and I want to know what they're talking about, want to come with?" I can't risk him telling Chiron. Anyways I know he'll say yes, he's too curious. he looks at me excitedly and says, "Yes! I love eavesdropping!" I should have known, I thought.

We walk silently following their trail. We get there and the forest opens up into a small pond and a small clearing. We hid behind a tree as the Satyr and Thalia sit down by the pond. We listen in on their conversation.

"How was your search? you find anything?"

Thalia asks the satyr. Are they talking about Jackson? Is he another Son Of Poseidon worshipper? Leo gives me a cautious look like he's thinking of just leaving and letting them have a private conversation. I shake my head and we continue to listen to their conversation but our eyes widen in surprise as the next few sentences left their mouths.

"I...I can feel him. I can't contact him through the link but I can feel his emotions and right now...He...He feels lost and hurt. He's confused. It..It pains me to not be able to help him, Thalia. It Hurts"

Leo and I were both shocked at what he said.

A link? Can he feel his emotions? How? What Thalia says next surprises me more as she has never shown much concern for Boys...

"I know Grover. We need to find him soon, I don't know how much longer he has." Sigh "I've got the Hunters looking for him non-stop, but there starting to get restless. The newer ones who don't know how much Percy has helped us are questioning why we have to look for a 'Boy' Lady Artemis is trying to keep them at bay but they are starting to get angry and demanding why we care so much, I want to tell them who exactly he is but I don't want to do that without him being here. They would never believe us anyway."

I'm not done yet! Sorry about the waiting, I'm having some issues with real life and I needed to take a break. Again, so so so so sorry