1.0

He felt relieved as he stepped out the plane and smelled the ocean, a fresh breeze and he felt free. The last months were harder than he could have ever imagined and he needed this break. Shawn Mendes had been touring the world, performing his songs to hundred thousand of people every night. He still could not fully grasp the impossibleness of that sentence. But now he was here on the tiniest greek island he could find and wanted to relax completely. Two weeks of nothingness until the madness started again.

He left the airport and took a bus to the town. He had booked a hotel in town that also offered tours and hiking trips, because he knew he would get bored eventually. As he roamed the streets to find his hotel, his leather bag swung around his broad shoulders, he noticed little to no teenagers. He could not help but be happy about this fact. There was no doubt that he loved and appreciated meeting his fans, but a two week break from that would not be that bad either.

As he steps into the hotel lobby he puts down the heavy leather bag in front of the reception and rings the little bell on the counter top. "Yeah! I'm here! Just a second!" He is surprised to hear the voice of a young girl, not like a child young but around his age. A few seconds later a girl emerges from behind the door. She spins around and stops in her track as her eyes meet Shawn's. He looks into her eyes and down her body before she catches herself and starts talking again: "Um, hi. Welcome to Greece. Welcome to the Seaside hotel. Are you checking in?" She lifts her eyes from the computer screen and looks back into his eyes. Shawn snaps out of his excitement. "Yes. Yes, I am checking in. Mendes. Shawn Mendes." She starts typing in her computer and looks confused. " Yeah found you. Two weeks, with the extra booked tours, right?" Shawn nods, not taking his eyes off her. Another few seconds of them staring into each others eyes before she turns around to the cupboard of keys. "Room 11. I'll show you." She slips out behind the reception and Shawn scans her body. He cant help but recognize her beauty. She must be around seventeen. "Do you need help with that?", she asks awkwardly, pointing to his bag and breaking the silence and again snapping Shawn out of his gaze. Again he just nods his head and picks up his bag. He catches her eyes flicking toward his flexing arms. She blushes as he realizes and turns away. He follows her out of the lobby across the street, up a flight of stairs into his hotel room. She unlock the door and he follows, placing his bag on the bed in the middle of the room. Its a big, beautiful bed.

"Breakfast starts at eight down in the lobby", he turns toward her as she starts talking, "There you will find out the trip planned for the day. If you want to join just tell me. They always start at ten. Tomorrow theres a bus tour planned around the island so you can get to know it. Would you be interested in that?" Shawn was still looking at her and needed a few seconds to answer. "Yeah, sure. Will you be on the bus?" He continues looking at her as she blushes and nods before turning around to leave. As she opens the door she looks back at him. " Dinner is every night at 9 in the lobby but you van go to any other restaurant in the city if you want. If you need anything just call me. Well, the reception. Make yourself at home." He doesn't break the eye contact as he nods. "Yeah, everything is very beautiful." He smirks. She smiles and closes the door.

What do you think? This is the beginning of the story. I have a few questions fro what you want from the book. Would you guys like a little bit of sexy action, if you know what I mean. So yeah I'll just keep writing then. See ya! - Marlene