3.0

Shawn woke up, the beautiful ocean he could see through his window immediately put a smile on his face. Or was it his thoughts, which directly thought of the beautiful girl he was going to see in just a few minutes. After quickly getting dressed and ready he walked down into the lobby for breakfast. He sat down at a table and couldn't help but look around for her. After a few spoons of yoghurt and a disgusted look towards the pile of tomatoes on the buffet, he looked up and finally saw her. She looked gorgeous, with her hair tied back and a little yellow sundress on. He was more than happy as she made her way over to him. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" She beamed with happiness and he couldn't but hope it had to do something with him. "Amazing! It is beautiful here. How are you?" She put her bag down on the chair opposite of him and started getting some food for herself. "I'm great. Exited for the bus tour. It's always fun." She sat down and started eating. "Yeah, I'm excited too.", he said whilst watching her eat. She looked up at him and smiled. They ate in silence, occasionally looking up at each other, always smiling. The silence wasn't awkward at all.

After she was finished eating she got up. "I'll see you in 15. The bus will be just outside. I have to go do some things. Bis Gleich." She giggled as she used the German phrase. He looked confused as he laughed with her. "I'm sorry. It just sometimes mixes up in my head." She blushed. He smiled and said softly: "It's cute." She blushed, even more, smiled and turned around. As Shawn looked after her he couldn't stop smiling. What had he got himself into?

The bus tour was great. He got to see the whole island and just relax sit back and listen to the beautiful voice that came out of the beautiful girl sitting in front of him. She was so passionate about all the history of the island and so intelligent and just really, really cute. Of course, she noticed his staring and kept looking at him, blushing, smiling looking away. Just really cute was all he could think of. The tour lasted until about 3 p.m and they had a lovely lunch in a little village in town. They sat together in a little tavern. Just talking. It had been a long time since he had such a genuine long talk with somebody. It was only the second day, but it felt like they knew each other forever. One thing he didn't know about her jet was if she knew him. Or more so his level of fame, any of his songs or the fact that he was currently touring the world. He was also kinda happy not to have to talk about all that and just decided to let it go and just see if she would eventually mention it. 

As the bus stopped in front of the hotel, she spoke to the whole group: "So this concludes the tour and the program for today. Feel free to do anything you want, and don't forget to ask me if you need any suggestions or help. Thank you." A round of applause filled the bus. Shawn applauded, whilst catching her gaze and again catching her blushing. Everyone piled out of the bus as he stayed behind, waiting for her to pack up. She turned around and saw him casually leaning against the bus seat. "Oh, and what are you waiting for?" she asked with an all-knowing smirk on her face. He straightened up and took a few steps toward her. "I was wondering if you would show me the beach now. You mentioned some cool bars right?" He mirrored her smirk. "That sounds like a lovely idea if I do say so myself," she answered as she shrunk the gap between them by a few more steps. She looked straight into his eyes as he said: "Great that we have similar preferences." Without breaking the eye contact and increasing the lustful smirk she whispered: "Well I'll better go and change then." She walked by him, squeezing her body alongside his in the narrow bus aisle. He spun around, "Meet you out front in 10." He said almost out of breath after their intense exchange. She faced him again and just smiled. "Perfect."