Chap†er 4

Flashback:

Dear my queen troll,

  I love you Jahan Yousaf. I will never leave you. Your the one. No other girl can replace you. Your unique and beautiful. Your my dream girl and my true love.

                                             Sincerley,

                                         Casey Deiderick

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jahan's POV

"JAHAN OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" yasmine yelled from the otherside of the door. I stood quiet and continued crying. I gave casey my innocence and love. He just threw it all away. Yasmine kept banging on the door. In the corner of my eye, I noticed something sharp. I got up and walked to the dresser table. My eyes quickly landed on the sharpener. It reminded me of when yasmine use to cut. She would unscrew the blade from the sharpener and slice her wrist 6 or more times and she would say it felt good.

Flashback:

"jahan look," I turned around to look. She had a sharpener in her hand.

"uh...you need a pencil?" I asked confused.

"no big head. Just watch what i do," she told me. I nodded 'okay'.

I watched as yasmine unscrewed the blade from the sharpener. Then she put down the rest of the sharpener except the blade. She pressed the blade against her skin. My eyes widened as blood began to fall down her arms...

*flashback ends*

I was so into the flashback, that i barely noticed I had slit my arms more than 7 times on both sides. I lost more and more blood. I dropped the blade to the floor and fell to my knees. I over did it. My body began to shut down. I could feel myself anymore. I became more weaker and so did my eyes...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yasmine's POV

Jahan doesn't open the door. I ran to the security guard.

"excuse me?" I asked the tall guard.

"yes yasmine?" He asked me.

"can you please open my sister's dressing room door?" I asked worried.

"is everything okay?" He asked me.

"I dont know" i said nervously.

"ok" he said and ran down the hall to open the door.

"whats going on?" David asked followed by jake, miles, kris and leighton.

"jahan doesnt wanna open the door and im worried" I said in a panic tone.

"WE NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW!" the security guard yelled.

David, jake, miles, kris, leighton and I ran to the guard. Other guards came and blocked us from entering the room. But we could still see inside the room. My tears began coming down as i saw jahan laying unconcious in her own blood. Her wrists were cut up. I pushed and pushed. I finally escaped the guards grip and ran inside. I bent down and shook her, but she didnt wake up or move. My tears began streaming down my face like a river. Next to jahan was her cell phone. My blood began to boil as i read the hurtful words. I got up and stormed out the room.

Your dead Casey Deiderick.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's Note:

Keep commenting on who you want jahan to go out with. Love yall krew! xo