Chap†er 3

Authors Note:

Sorry I didn't update on Sunday, but the reason is that wattpad deleted the chapter. But here it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Songs for this chapter:

Martin Garrix- Proxy

Tiesto- Red Lights

Chainsmokers- #Selfie

Krewella- Enjoy the Ride

Krewella- Human

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV:

We are on our way to our last show here in chicago. A lot of things are happening to krewella. We have two shows booked for New Years. Then we're filming the music video for our hit single, 'Enjoy the Ride' at the end of January and then we're shooting the 'Party Monster' video in febuary. But for now, the conflict between kris and miles is still going on.

"shut the fuck up!" kris snapped at miles, who stuck out the middle finger.

"how about you shut the fuck up nigga!" miles snapped back. They continued the whole 'Shut the fuck up!' argument. Yasmine got up.

"HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she yelled slapping them at the same time. She walked to the back room, slamming the mirror door behind her.

"what the fuck is her problem?" kris asked while rubbing his swollen cheek.

"I don't know" miles responded.

"DID I FUCKING ASK YOU TO ANSWER ME?" kris began to yell at miles.

"when did you gain the power to FUCKING CONTROL ME!?!?" miles snapped.

"when your ratchet white ass was BORN!" kris said, yelling 'BORN'.

"we live in a free country, so i have the right to FUCKING SPEAK YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" miles yelled all up in kris's face. Kris got up and they were nose to nose.

"get the fuck out ma face Miles FUCKING Evert!" kris began to say. He clenched his fist so tight, you could see the white's of his knuckles.

"no" miles told him. Kris swung, but leighton caught his fist just in time before it clashed with miles's face.

"STOP!" I yelled angirly.

"jahan and leighton can you go to the back room with yasmine? please?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the two cock faces.

"yea...okay" they both answered and left to the backroom.

"¿qúe le pasa a ustedes?" I asked in spanish and continued to speak that language.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

"¿qúe le pasa a ustedes?" jake asked us.

What the hell is he saying? is he speaking chinese? Maybe spanish? When the fuck did he learn how to speak spanish? David began to record.

"nada" miles said.

"¿como qúe nada? no me digas eso cono" jake said.

"ja, no me preguntas mas" miles told jake.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS SAYING?" I asked confused. David looked away from his phone screen and began to explain everything to me.

"jake asked, what is wrong with you guys? Then miles responded by saying, nothing. Then jake said, what you mean nothing? don't tell me that goddamn. Then miles told him, don't ask me anymore questions."

"okay thank you." I said. "by the way, when did you learn spanish?" I added.

"I snoop around when jake and his mother are cursing at eachother" he explained.

"oh...okay" I said. "miles I'm sorry for being a dickhead, i-im just really upset that's all" I told miles.

"its okay" he said to me. We began to hug it out.

"what's going on?" yasmine asked, coming out of the room.

"we made up" miles told her.

"good, cause we're here" our bus driver said through the mic. We hugged it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the Show)

'i could use a hand sometimes,

yea, I could use a hand sometimes.

They say pain is an illusion,

this is just a bruise,

And you are just confused,

cuz I am only human.

I could use a hand sometimes...I am only human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jahan's POV:

We all hugged and took pictures with the krew. I went backstage into the dressing room and turned on my phone. I noticed there was a message from casey. I opened the message and my eyes watered as I read the powerful words.

it's over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

For this book I wanna break up jahan and casey. But she'll find love again with a dj or famous singer. But for now, she's gonna be a wreck. By the way, comment which dj or singer you want jahan with. Love y'all krew!!!!