Chapter 7

Kris's Pov

Jahan and I have been hanging out more and acting like a couple. I don't know when to pop the question. Yesterday we hung out with the crew and stuff, but then we left to malibu to have some alone time together. It felt like a date to me. I don't know about jahan though.

Right now, we're at the carnival, eating cotton candy and corn dogs. She's wearing light colors and so am I. Its sorta a first for us cause we usually wear all black. A lot of our fans are here today. We took pictures with them and stuff. We even hung out with them for a couple of hours and then they let us go. I think they know there's something going on between jahan and I. If they do, that's great.

"kris, let's go on the ferris wheel" j-dawg suggested.

"alright beautiful" she kissed my cheek and we walked hand in hand towards the wheel.

We got in line and waited. The ferris wheel came to a stop and the guy running it, began to put new people in. Jahan and i were the last ones. The guy pressed a button and the wheel moved. Jahan sat next to me and interwhined her fingers with mine. It was magical.

"So are you ready to go back to touring or do you still need time?" I ask.

"Fuck time. Im going back to the tour. I miss performing and the fans." She responds and i laugh.

"Well the fans miss you" i say.

We look at eachother. Then the ferris wheel comes to a rough stop.

"Its stuck!" The guy whos running yells.

I looked around and realize, jahan and i are at the very top. The view is beautiful.

"J, look" i say and point to the surroundings. She looks and smiles. She turns to me. Her gorgeous eyes glisten as she comes closer and that was it. I have been waiting for this and i finally got it since we broke up. It was soo passionate. The wheel began to move again and everyone cheered.

-----------

Everyone got off. Jahan and i walked to the parking lot to where my car was.

My phone buzzed and i saw that yasmine wanted to face time. I showed jahan and she answered it.

"Hey yasmine" jahan and i say.

"Sup lovebirds" she says back and makes a disgusted face.

"You and leighton are disgusting!" I fire back.

"Yeah!" Jahan agrees.

"Whatever. Plus i was just joking. You guys are babes"

Jahan and i smile at eachother.

"Aw, you guye are so cute! Leighton! come see them!" She yells.

5 seconds later, leighton appears in only his underwears.

"Ya'll were banging?" Jahan asks and i laugh.

"No duh!" Leigh says and i cringed.

"Look, we're going to your place leigh. So we'll see you there." I say.

"Alright, man" he responds.

"Oh and please be fully dressed you too" jahan says in disgust.

"Whatever!" Leighton and yazzy say and hang up.

Jahan and i laugh and get in the car.

We buckled up and i looked at jahan.

"What?" She asks.

"Can we go back to the way we were, before krewella was big?" I ask.

"What do you think that kiss was for?" She says and i smile.

She leans in and kisses me.

"Now drive babe"

"Alright babe" i say and drive.