The Beginning Of A Mess

"I-I think I love him, Shin. Maybe he's a demon who cast a spell on m-my heart. He's completely supernatural..." Oka swooned, her hands shaking as she picked at her sleeves. "Didn't you just talk to him yesterday?" Shin questioned, looking around the courtyard, trying to find something interesting to look at. "He picked up my books... our hands... they t-t-touched." Oka blushed, biting her lower lip. Shin rolled his eyes. "I don't know. He could secretly be a asshole, and I don't want to have to kill him." He joked dryly. 

Oka frowned, looking down at her lap. Shin sighed, and placed a hand gently on her shoulder. "If he means that much to you, you should try to talk to him." he encouraged, and Oka's eyes filled with excitement. "Thank you, Shin-kun." he nodded, and watched as Oka packed and bowed to him, before leaving to the Club Leader meeting. Shin began packing himself, and when he looked up, he saw Ayano-chan standing directly in front of him. "Hello, Shin-kun." She grinned eerily, making a shiver go up Shin's spine. "Hi, Yan-chan." He responded, slightly confused by her sudden appearance. "Shin, tell me. Does Oka-chan like Taro-senpai?" Ayano asked, her hands seeming to shake. Not with anxiety like Oka, but something different. Something... violent. Shin felt his heart speed up. "Yes. Why do you ask?" It felt as if the truth was being squeezed out of him. How had he never noticed Ayano-chan before? 

"Thank you, Shin-kun." She bowed, her shaking becoming more apparent. As she turned, a wave of boldness washed over him, and he latched onto her wrist. Her face became shaded, as she whipped around to look at him. "You're going to hurt her, aren't you?" he asked, his voice wavering with fear. Ayano looked at him, her eyes half-lidded with more violent emotion. "Don't be silly, Shin-kun. Just curiosity." her face seemed to shift into a kind persona, but he could still feel the vibrations in her wrist.

"Okay." he breathed, the warmth of her skin stinging his cold hand as he pulled away, and she left without another word. He bit at his nail worriedly. Was she going to hurt Oka? Was she really as angry as her body language told? Most importantly, what was that feeling in his chest when he was near her? He watched as Ayano disappeared into the school, and he followed after her. Just simple surveying. To ensure that Oka was safe. Yes... that's it.