Chapter 2-Preparations and Such

A.N.

Chapter 2 is finally here! [Yaayy!!] :D I'll leave you now, bye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

I quickly changed into a white shirt, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and a matching pair of black leather boots. I also wore gloves since I feel comfortable wearing it. I took my biggest backpack, which was a black mountain backpack. I filled it with food, water, an extra set of clothes, flashlight, two extra batteries,one pair of night-vision glasses, and a few weapons that I could use to defend myself. Hey, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do in a zombie apocalypse, right?

Here are the weapons that I brought with me: a pair of Samurai swords, an assault rifle, and a shotgun.I wouldn't want to tell you how I got those stuff. To be honest with you, my brother gave me the Samurai swords, which I love so much.

After packing my backpack (which was heavy as fudge by the way), I pulled my long brown hair into a ponytail.

I went downstairs and headed to the front door. Oh, wait. Should I go outside the front door or the back door? I checked the window just beside the front door then saw a horde of zombies outside. And just to make sure, I checked the window near the back door. There were a few zombies, but I think I could handle them anyway. There were just, like, three. What? Hey, I can't just go outside the front door and attack a whole horde, right? That's, like, one against... I don't know, a dozen? Whatever, you get my point.

I slipped my arms through the straps of the backpack and then turned the doorknob. I slowly pushed the door, clutching my Samurai sword, the other one sheathed beside my belt. When I opened the door, the zombies lunged toward me, and with a wave of my sword, the first zombie dropped to the ground with his head chopped off. After that, I took care of the two other zombies.

I was thinking if I could go to the garage and get my car. Should I? I decided to. I took out the garage remote that came out of nowhere and pressed a button. As it opened, I walked towards the SUV. I opened the door then searched the car for the key. As I poked around, I saw something shiny at the back seat. It was the key! I took it and held it in my hand. It felt cool to my touch. It's been quite a long time since I got my hands on this key! I gave it a kiss, then took out a bottle of water, which I drank from, then placed the backpack on the back seat and as I was about to close the door, I heard a few moans coming from outside the garage.

"Zombies again... Oh well, I better get used to this since I'll be practically facing zombies all the time," I muttered under my breath as I still clutched the sword.

I faced the zombies and sliced their heads off, which resulted to them being dead in seconds. I dragged the dead bodies outside the garage and after that, I finally got a chance to close the door and start the engine. I drove the car outside, took the remote out of my jacket pocket, then closed the garage door. After all that, I made my way out of Fortyouth and into the roads leading to Arden State.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

Okay, so I have nothing to say at this time. Also, click the external link to see her outfit ^.^