Chapter 5-Getting together again

A.N.

Chapter 5 is here! Be happy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around as I quietly made my way inside.

          "Peter? Melissa? Anyone here?" I managed to call out again. I swallowed the lump in my throat and clutched my sword tightly, aware that there might zombies inside here.

          And I guessed I spoke too soon because before I even knew it, zombies were running towards me. I sliced and chopped their heads off using both swords as I thought to myself, That was such a dumb move I made. I think I'm becoming a bit stupid.

          After finishing my business with the zombies, I shook the swords, spraying blood all over the place.

          "It's a good thing I wore a jacket over my tank top," I muttered to myself. And just so you know, I zipped up the jacket. Besides, it was kind of cold today. Then I suddenly remembered something: this café has two floors. So I made my way upstairs, hoping and praying that they would be there.

          "Hello?" I cried once I made it upstairs. After a few seconds, I heard a crash, followed by a sickening thud.

          "LAURAAA!!!! OH MY GOD, IT'S YOUUUU!" Lissa screamed, glomping me as she reached me.

          "Woah, woah. Calm down, tiger! And I missed you too," I said, laughing.

          "The others are over there. Follow me!" she squealed happily, pointing to a closed door across the room and leading me to it by practically dragging me by the wrist.

          "What happened, by the way? I mean, I heard a crash and a thud right before you appeared!" I asked, becoming suspicious.

          "Oh, that's nothing. That's just me knocking over a cup and bumping into the door!" she said, grinning sheepishly.

          "Oh, Lissa. I don't know what I'd do without you, my crazy best friend," I smirked. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around. "Peter! I missed you so much!" I greeted, hugging him back.

          "Hey, devilish angel. Missed you too," he said, calling me by the nickname he made for me and rubbing my head. It was "devilish angel" for a reason. It's because they say I look like an angel but my personality is that of a devil's. Yeah, sometimes I like to prank people and I'm also stubborn and mischievous.

          "Girls! Come here and give good old Laura free hugs!!!" I shouted once I managed to pull away from Peter's hug. I love hugs too, you know.

          "LAURAA!!" Mia, Lexi, Lexa, Glimmer, and Mackenzie screamed in chorus. After a second, I was enveloped in a group hug of screaming girls.

          "We missed you so much, Laura!" Mackenzie said, pulling away when she noticed that I'm having a hard time breathing in my position. She glared at the other girls, signaling for them to do the same. I breathed a sigh of relief. She was the most mature one from the group.

          "I missed you all too," I answered, grinning.

          "You could have at least answered out texts, girlfriend," Lexa pouted, crossing her arms.

          "Sorry, girls. Just hadn't realized that my phone was inside my pocket and I guess I forgot all about it too," I apologized sincerely. Now I'm really feeling guilty.