Chapter 7

She smiled at him before quickly giving him a kiss and running inside. Only the kiss wasn't quick enough because as soon as she got inside she seen her brother holding the camera smiling.

"Dad will be excited to see his beautiful little angel got her first kiss." Kyian said before walking upstairs to the guest room.

The next day was nice. Syrina slept in until ten when her brother came in and woke her up saying it was time to get up.

"Come on, sleeping beauty. Your breakfast is waiting downstairs." He said lightly shaking her.

Syrina yawned and stretched as her hair was a mess. Her braid was loose and the bottom end came undone. Her makeup was slightly smeared slightly.

She got up out of her bed and almost fell from her ankle that she fractured giving out on her like it normally does. Her brother ran to her side to catch her in case she did fall.

"Hey, take it easy." He said as he sat her on her bed.

She sat down easily as she looked at him. She was dressed in her cheer shorts, which were truly short shorts with cheer going across the ass, and her brother's dragon shirt that she sleeps in.

"What time is it." She asked leaning her head against her brother.

"10:18. In the morning. Dad told me to wake you up so you could go get breakfast."

She got up and grabbed her jacket before heading downstairs.

Her dad was at the drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. Arelia was at the sink cleaning the dishes. Then on the table was a plate of three pancakes, two sausage patties and a small thing of scrambled eggs. Yup, Kyian made her breakfast.

Syrina sat down at the table as her dad lowered the newspaper. She smiled and poured some maple syrup over her pancakes before beginning to eat.

"So what's this I hear about a picture? And my daughter having a boyfriend?" Her dad mentioned as she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, last night when I came home Ryan had asked me out. I didn't give him an answer."

"Rick, don't let her lie. She kissed him instead of speaking her answer."

"Well, at least it's him and not one of the stupider guys like Ross." He said going back to his newspaper.

Once she was finished with her breakfast she went upstairs to get in the shower when she seen she had three text messages.

They were all from the same person, Ryan.

-Hey, Syrina. I'm glad you had fun last night. Hope you sleep well and have nice dreams. –

-Hey Syrina, just wanted to say good morning to a wonderful girl such as you. Hope you have a great day. –

-Hey sorry if I'm bothering you. Wanted to see if you wanted to come surfing with me today. The waves are supposed to be really nice. Text me. –

Syrina couldn't help but smile as she responded to the last text message.

-Yes, I would love to come. But I don't know how to surf. Just give me about an hour and I'll meet you there. –

Then she plugged her phone into her stereo, locked her door, and went to get in the shower. Once she got out of the shower and got dressed she grabbed her phone and tossed her hair up as she walked downstairs. She got half way down before she heard talking. She hurried down the stairs as she seen Ryan talking to her dad.

"So you are ok with me taking her to the beach and teaching her to surf?"
"It will get her out of the house and give her something to do. She's always stuck in this house since she moved. The only time she gets out is too go for a run, cheerleading, school, or the team." He said as he looked over and seen her in swim shorts and a bikini top. Black with gold dragons on it. Her hair pulled up in a messy bun as her necklace showed.