Alex-1

As I was turning the key in the lock I prayed to still be with Laf they were the only one still my friend after what Herc and John did last year. I pushed open the door and my jaw dropped "Burr,what you doing here?" he turned and smiled "I'm unpacking my bag roomie"  No no no no this can not be happening of all people it had to be Burr. "Umm why are there three beds Burr?" Dealing with Burr isn't enough I guess "oh right, Washington said we had a lot of new students this year so it's three people per room, our other guy should be here soon" So I'm going to have less room for my writing stuff,great.

Time skip cause unpacking is boring :p

I could hear Burr snoring as I was  writing an essay, I knew school didn't start for another week but writing is the thing that takes away stress and anger for me. As I was finishing up the last paragraph the door burst open waking up Burr "I'm back bitches!"Jefferson the most handsomest man on campus barged into the room, wait did I just say that?

"Thomas? What are you doing" Burr mumbled "I'm your other roommate, now get up I'm throwing a party!"then he ran out the door and grabbed twelve packs of beer and a stereo. "I already put up flyers so people should be here any minute" he said while putting boxes of Mac N Cheese in the cupboards, something was telling me this was going to be a long night.

AN:did you like it? I'm not really asking . The next chapter will be the aftermath and during the party do beware there will be fluff:) okie Greasy out *3*