Alex-29

SMUT AT THE STAR *

"Thomas I don't know what to do." I sobbed into Thomas's shoulder once we got home. He had decided to wrap me up in a blanket to make me less sad but it reminded me of Martha. "How about we watch a movie?" He poked me in the shoulder and pointed to my room where I had a tv. I simply nodded as I was still crying, he carried me to my room and placed me on my bed then went in the kitchen to make popcorn and get me water. When he got back he went over to my movie bin. "So which movie?" After holding them all up I chose Charlottes Web and he sat down beside me stroking my hair. I was silent almost the entire time besides when Charlotte died, and I cried a bit more than I already was. By the end of the movie Thomas had fallen asleep and I was left to my own devices. I was alone. I felt a tear role down my cheek, and then another. I found it hard to breathe, and I let out a cough for air. Thomas jolted up. "A-Alex, Alex, are you okay?" He panicked, wiping the tears from my face and holding me closer. "I need- to get my mind off this." I sighed. I saw Thomas smirk out of the corner of my eye. "I can take your mind off it." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

***(Hey look it's smut'o'clock :D edit by @nrubbs: for the second time)***

Thomas got on me, kissing me roughly. "Thomas..." I moaned. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pushed me into the bed. I put my hands in his hair and accidentally pulled it, he moaned and I stared at him. "Do you have a hair pulling kink?" He blushed and continued kissing me. He pushed me down on the bed roughly. Just to test it again, I pulled his hair and he compressed a moan. "AHA!" I yelled. "I was right!"

"Stop kink shaming me." Thomas mumbled embarrassedly. "Kink shaming iS MY KINK." I yelled back. All my worries had been thrown out the window. I unbuckled his pants and felt his bulge, he started grinding his hips against mine kissing me roughly. He started kissing down my neck, sucking on it multiple times, he slowly slid off my shirt and moved down my body, stopping at my hips he slipped off my pants and underwear in one quick motion. I took a deep breath when I felt air hit my length, and was relieved that it was no longer constricted by any fabric. I kissed Thomas again, he smirked at how I already had an erection and kissed up the side of it. "T-Thomas please don't tease me." he smiled at me and slowly took my in his mouth, those moments were fantastic but difficult, I sometimes felt the necessity to just- fuck him in the mouth. He started going faster and faster, he was doing that for about ten minutes before I released into his mouth. To my surprise he swallowed, pulling away and kissing my neck sloppily. "I love you." I moaned, trying to pull him away. I took control, flipping him over and unzipping his pants. I threw them in some direction, and hastily did the same to his boxers. "A-Alex, are you sure you wanna do this?" Thomas asked, as I climbed on top of him. "I'm sure." I replied, barley feeling any emotion anymore besides lust. I pushed Thomas down and began leaving kisses around his body. He moaned and I hoped Burr wasn't around to hear it. "Stand against the wall" I ordered him and I could see that he loved it, I got off of him so he could walk over to the wall. When he was standing there with his face against the wall I walked towards him, placing myself at his entrance. I could see and feel him shiver in pleasure. I, without warning, thrusted myself into Thomas. He let out a loud moan, holding back whimpers. I thrusted more, faster and harder, until it became like a pattern. "A-Alex, I'm gonna-" Thomas came and I soon did too. We pulled each other back to the be and passed out. But not before knocking over a bottle of sriracha sauce.

A/N: WOWIE LOOK AT THIS ITS REAL SPICYYY ( @nrubbs wrote a lot of this) YE YE Alex does keep a bottle of sriracha in his room cause he likes things reaaaaaaaaaaal spicy👌👌👌 (Stay tuned for the spoof chapter coming later this year)