"honey, i'm home!"

misty felt disgusting. she still had a little make-up on her face. her hair was greasy. she felt dirty.

she spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to work the shower. she got in and she washed her hair quickly. she sat down on the warm bathtub floor. the water cascaded down her back, making her muscles relax. her curvy hair laid flat on her back and shoulders.

she started to think.
and think.
and think.

she started to feel her stomach muscles clinch. her eyes stung.

soon she started crying over the toilet, wrapped in a towel with her puke as her company.

she froze when she heard the front door open and the sound of plastic rub against plastic.

"honey, i'm home!" cordelia yells and it echoes the house.

"misty?" from the living room.

"misty, you here?" from the kitchen.

"hello?" hallway.

"misty, are you in there?" outside the bathroom door.

"don't-" her words drowned out by vomit and the door knob jiggling.

"misty, what happened?? are you okay?? let me in!" she banged on the door, over, and over.

misty crawled over to the door and unlocked it. pills making her slip as she pushed herself away from the door.

"mom! call 911!" cordelia's voice was the last thing she heard before blacking out.

Danny is this angsty enough