I woke up

i woke up today.

within seconds doctors, nurses, everyone was surrounding me. they asked me questions, pushed two people that were on the couch out, and gave me juice and crackers.

the nurse that talked to me the entire time told me I had been out for 3 days, which is "very fortunate" because it could've been longer.

I suppose it is for someone who's not me.

within three day I learned not to care. about my mom. my sexuality. cordelia. the brat.

after the nurses and left me alone, with a fuck ton of food. they let my visitors in.

cordelia rushed in and hugged me. I didn't hug back.

after being constricted for too long, I pushed her away. she looked hurt. I continued eating.

"this is, um, my girlfriend... again." cordelia put her arm around the brats waist.

"I don't care. can you get me my phone, then leave. please." I push the tray away. staring daggers at the brat and cordelia.

cordelia looks like she's about to cry, "why would i leave? aren't you gonna come home with me? all your stuffs there, and my parents don't mi-"

"No. I don't want to go to your perfect little house, with your perfect little self, with your perfect little parents. I'm going back home," I unhooked the cables and shit from my arms and nose, and threw the covers off, "I'll get it my damn self. get the fuck out. both of you."

the nurses were alerted I unhooked everything and came in, again. cordelia and the brat left.

I'd be happy if I never saw them again.

a week without updating he comes back with angst that no one even asked for