"it'll be fun"

delia opened the door slowly holding my bags, which she wouldn't let me hold. she said she wouldn't have it.

when she flipped on the light two adults were sleeping on the couch, which I could only assume were her parents. they stirred awake from the bright light.

"delia where have you been?!" her dad squawked.

"oh, hello, who are you?" her mom came over to me and gave a warm smile.

"misty." I whispered. it was barely audible over cordelia and her father arguing.

"misty, was it?" she picked up my bag which cordelia must've dropped, "delia told me you were coming, never got around to telling her dad though." She waved for me to follow her across the living room. I did, and when we got to the hallway delia's dad asked, "did you know about this??"

"yup!" her mom chipper voice echoed the hallway, "would you like to sleep in our guest bedroom or delia's room?" she turned to me at the end of the long hallway, their house was huge.

three doors surrounded us, I felt pressured, my heart beating out of my chest.

"guest, please. I wouldn't want to bother cordelia anymore than I have."

cordelia came up next to me, "no, no, stay in my room."

"I don't wa-"

"it'll be fun," She quickly winked at me as her mom went into a bright pink room, with my bag.

:^))))))) I feel pressured too
misty. here's your shitty chapter KylieMichelle7