Lieutenant Olivia Benson

"Come on guys were going to be Late, we still have to meet Kathleen and the others!" Elliot shouted out while putting his tie on in bathroom. The young ones were fighting. Elliot rushed into Noah's room. Chris and Noah were fighting and Alex was sat on the floor in her blue dress crying. "Boys stop it!" Elliot rushed over trying to break them up. "Daddy! he started it he took my tie and wouldn't give it back!" Noah shouted, Elliot eventually broke them up. "It doesn't mean you can hit him Noah he's your nephew show some respect!" Elliot put out his hand for Chris to give him the tie back. Chris did and went to button up his shirt. Elliot took Noah to the kitchen to take his pills. Once he was done Elliot went to find his suit jacket. Steffi finally came out of the shower and went into the bedroom to change. Little Serena was in her high chair, Elliot went over and picked her up. "Come on cutie, help grandpa find your little shoes to match with your pink flowy dress" Serena giggled.

.

"Don't worry honey were on our way" Elliot said down the phone while he was driving the car at a very fast speed. He had Steffi in the passengers seat on her phone, and behind Steffi was Serena in her car seat she had Noah next to her with Alex in the middle and then Chris at the end. Once they had picked up Kathleen and the others they made there way to NYPD HQ.

Olivia kept looking towards the family and friends section. The squad including Nick had just arrived which relived her, but Elliot and Steffi hadn't shown up with the kids yet. It worried her it was typical that they were late but today was an important day. Not for anyone to miss. A sigh of relief came when she heard the kids and Elliot come in, she knew it was them because of Noah whining. The hall began to settle down as music played in tribute of those lost to a recent shoot out up in Queens everyone was stood up and saluted. Then the ceremony began.

"Good afternoon brothers and sisters in blue and family and friends. Today we are gathered here to celebrate the achievements of your loved ones, some of whom are moving up in the ranks...." Steffi saw Olivia she noticed and winked at Steffi. "....What a line up we've got today, a truly special line up" As the awards were handed out Olivia for some reason was sad, partly because she wished her mother was still around so she could have been there today and also she wished her father was there too. She wanted to cry but she knew today was a happy day and she knows that they are both proud of her and are watching her up there. she smiled while looking up. "...Next up for moving up in rank of Lieutenant is someone who has been part of the NYPD for almost 20 years! she is probably the most known sister in blue throughout the whole department and to being married to detective Stabler going undercover in a prison and surviving the ordeal and having kids of her own and grand children she definitely knows how to handle a team you all may know her formerly as Detective Benson, please welcome now Lieutenant Olivia Stabler!" As Olivia got up she was shocked to see she had a standing ovation, the squad, Elliot and the kids were the most hysterical at clapping for her. She was wearing her famous Navy blue uniform with her medals on. She saluted then took her certificate and then went up to the microphone. The clapping died down and people re took there seats. "Today was day of reward and it was to be a happy day and this job may not have those every day but when I do its a privilege. I still remember the day when I left the academy in '94 and worked for the 22 I was such a silly rookie, after all the things that my mentor Karen taught me, I still managed to make rookie mistakes, but you know that's part of being a rookie or it was probably because I wasn't cut out on being with the 22, it was only when I heard that they were looking for someone to join the SVU that I knew with my background I probably would get the offer and I was right and since then for the past 18 years  have been fortunate to work with amazing people, but most of all this job changed my life for the better...8 years ago my daughter Steffi was the victim of a rape and family feud..." Steffi suddenly got embarrassed. "....We solved her case with a few complications in the way, but this case was different because Steffi was just like me a child of rape and I grew close to her more than I ever did with any victim, I adopted her and she has been light of my life she's now 25 and has her own children one she most recently gave birth to, she's also just completed her time at the academy and just did the exam, and I'm so grateful that I met her. I love Steffi and nothing will change that and what she is going through right now, she knows that me, Elliot and the squad will always be there for her so I would like to dedicate me moving up in the ranks to my mother, my father and Steffi the one who made me feel like life is worth living again" everyone began to clap. "Steffi get your self up here now!" Olivia laughed. Steffi who now had tears flooding from her eyes, gave Serena to Carisi and then got up and went towards Olivia on the stage. She was wearing a beautiful laced black and white dress with the black part of the dress flowing at the end. They hugged and Steffi burring her head on to Olivia's shoulder blade crying happy tears. Olivia pulled her off gently and stroke the hair out of her face. Everyone was still clapping "I love you Steffi" she kissed her forehead, the used her thumb to wipe her tears. "I love you too mum" They turned around and the squad and Elliot and had their phones out and were taking pictures. Steffi rolled her eyes as they posed for the pictures.