30.10.16

Hi!
Hope everyone had a good week end. Like I've told you I'm in holidays and in one and half week I'm going to South korea, Japan and Singapore. Any thoughts on where should I go and what should I do? I'm really excited for this trip.

So I'm gonna talk a bit about myself... I'm a shy girl, I don't usually start a conversation with a stranger and all my friends had said that the first time they met me they thought thatthey were afraid of me... but now they said that you can't judge a book by its cover. But I've always had a problem with interacting with new people, my mother says that when I look at someone I give an impression of superiority and that I despise people nut it's really not the impression i want to give. I'm not confident enough to look at people this way. Recently someone asked me if I had a problem, and I answered no and he started laughing in my face. That kinda hurts people assuming things before even knowing them.

You know that feeling when you think you are all alone and you can't trust anyone? I feel this way every weeks. I feel like I've ruined my life by myself and I feel really useless in this world. It's difficult for people to see that I'm sad because I'm always pretending to be happy because when I was 13 practically all of my friends were like depressed about something in their life and they just took their frustration on the others and did not talk much and that made me feel uncomfortable and so I don't want people feeling bad for me. But you know what they say.. people with a big smile always have sad stories behind that happy mask.