♔Finale♔

[Kyoya's POV]

"Today is the day." he said.

Fuyumi looked up at him, slightly excited.

"I know, I can't believe it's finally happening." she said giddily. "How will you ask her? Where will you ask her? Do the others know? Ohhh, is there going to be a gift? Don't you think she is a little young?"

"Fuyumi, enough with the questions. Yes they do and what do you mean too young?" I sighed.

I shook my head as I shut my laptop.

She giggled happily. "I will bring her around club time since we are going shopping now!" she squealed.

"Okay, hush Fuyumi. I am heading to school now." I sighed, grabbing my bag and walking out to the limo.

The day has finally come. I sighed with a smile. Now we can always be together.

*^*^*^*

[Fuyumi's POV]

My mind was reeling with questions, but main thought was, would Mai say yes? Well obviously she would, she loves Kyoya too death... Though there is still that off chance that she may say no. 

My thoughts were ceased when I walked into Kyoya's room and woke Mai up.

"Mai, it's time to wake up." I said to her.

She yawned before sitting up and stretching. She looked around tiredly before looking at me.
"Where is Kyoya?" she asked, sleepily.

"He went to school. I wanted to take you out shopping today!" I said excitedly.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled. "Okay!" she smiled.

She hopped out of bed and she quickly got dressed.

"Let's eat breakfast and then we can head out." I said.

She nodded and hurried ahead of me to the dining room. She sat down in her usual seat and I sat next to her. 

Izumi entered the room holding and omelet and set it down in front of Mai, while he set down coffee and toast for me.

"Thank you Izu!" she smiled.

He nodded and looked at her happily.

Even he knew the news, which he was delighted to hear.

*^*^*^*

[Mai's POV]

I skipped out to the limo, and they opened the door for me. Everyone is so nice to me today! They all seem happy! I thought giddily.

Fuyumi sat down beside me and smiled as she told the driver where to go. 

*^*^*^* 

We arrived at the mall and she took me in to a dress shop.

"A new dress?" I giggle happily.

She nodded to me and I skipped in.

*^*^*^* 

[3rd's POV] 

Kyoya was sitting in the club room, there was still an hour of prep left before it was officially club hours.

There was a knock on the doors before they were pushed open. A man came in to view, though Kyoya wasn't looking.

"Hello sir, club hours haven't started yet." Tamaki said to the man.

"I'm sorry, I am looking for a Ootori Kyoya." the man said.

"May I ask your name?" Tamaki asked.

"Suzumi Shizou." he said.

Kyoya stopped typing at the sound of the name and stood up. He walked over to the group and to him.

"What is it you want? I thought I told you to leave us alone." he said coldly.

"Please, please. Just hear me out." he pleaded. 

Kyoya sighed and motioned for him to sit on a sofa.

The host club all sat around as Kyoya sat down.

"Can we talk in private?" Shizou asked.

Kyoya nodded and the hosts took it as a hint to leave.

They sat in silence looking at each other before Shizou spoke.

"I came to talk about your plans." he suddenly said.
"I thought I asked for you not to interfere." he replied coldly.
"I-I was not planning to interfere. I came to apologize. My wife... I know she has not been the kindest to either of you. I can't show how much I regret exploiting that little girl for no reason." he said solemnly.

Kyoya watched the man, he was not expecting this to say the least.

"I understand." he said. "But what you did was unacceptable."
"I know. I am sorry for the behavior of my wife and I. I just wanted to say that before she is finally in your hands." he said, a sad smile on his face.

He nodded and stood up and left, the sound of the closing doors the only sound in the silent room.

*^*^*^*

Mai skipped giddily down the halls of the school. Club hours had finally begun and she was excited to see what was in plan. 

Her newly bought purple dress with small pairs of glasses on it.

She knocked on the door and there was no sign of sound.

She opened the door and it was pitch dark.

Of course, the club members didn't think this through.

She started to cry.

"It's too dark!" she teared up.

"Tamaki you idiot." Kyoya sighed, flipping the lights on. He walked over and picked her up.

"I'm sorry Kyoya, I thought it'd be a great surprise." Tamaki said, saddened.

"Surprise?" she asked, wiping her tears away.

"For what I am about to ask you." he said.

Kyoya sat Mai down and got down on his knee and looked into her eyes.

"Mai, I'm glad to have known you. You have made me happy and there is not a moment that I would change." he said.

"We love you a lot Mai, you are pretty much part of our family." Tamaki smiled.

"Yeah, kiddo. You're our family." Hikaru said, slightly awkward.

Mai smiled at all of them.

"Mai will you do me the honor... and become my beloved sister?" Kyoya asked her.

She smiled and hugged him. 

"Of course, Koya. I want to stay with you forever!" she said, hugging him tightly.

The host club smiled as they watched the scene.

The rest of the hidden guests came out.

Izumi came out holding a cake. Fuyumi was smiling as she walked in.

Finally, the last person walked out, Yoshio.

Everyone got quiet as he walked over to Mai.

Kyoya watched his father carefully as he bent down to Mai.

Mai looked up at him and he offered a small smile as he held out his hand.

"Welcome to the family." he said.

Mai looked at his hand then hugged him.

"Thank you." she whispered to him.

<A/N: It is finally done. The end. I hope you guys liked it. This took too long than I thought. Sorry for the late. I will be posting the contest chapter tomorrow. Everyone stretch your fingers and get ready to type. :) Thank you for staying with me all the way through. I love you guys so much and thank you for the 22k+ reads. 

I was trying to throw you guys off and make you think he was going to propose... Sorry... (not sorry). XD>