Chapter Four

Luke

We all lived. Fighting Giants, for once the gods were there to help. But Zeus wasn't the happiest with Apollo, it was evident.

Either way, the next day we were at Camp Half-Blood again. A Roman Militia making their way to us and everyone was lost on what to do. So Percy took then and told them what to do. Like the leader he was given position of.

Apparently peace offerings didn't work well because before you knew it we were in battle once again and it lasted the rest of the day before the others admitted defeat.

The two councils meet together and I was placed back on somehow. The Stoll's wanted nothing to do with it, I guess. Nobody else seemed to care in stopping it.

Now remember how I mentioned a little brother?

Yeah.

His name was Octovain Augustus Castellan. We're both of Greek and Roman so it was kind of what camp did we want to go to. I wanted to go to New York and go to my dad not a god I'm related to like 10 generations down the line. But Octovain did. We have the same dad. So yeah, he'd be 21 now.

By my gods he was there.

He was the head of the group that went against Camp Half-Blood.

Of course they don't know half of the council so they ask who we all are.

"Luke Castellan," I introduced myself and terrified my little brother. He knew he was in trouble when he heard the last name," counselor of the Hermes cabin."

Both Thalia and Jason are on the counsel. Jason on both the Greek and Roman somehow.

Octovain wanted no association with me.

"Octovain Augustus, Augur of New Rome."

"Octovain Augustus Castellan," Reyna knew and didn't let him forget," just because you didn't like your mother doesn't mean you don't share a last name. Suck it up."

Nobody caught it. He even introduced himself right after me and nobody caught the same last name.

We go on and negotiate this and that and whatever, right?

It was hilarious because Octovain acted like a little kid with me. If I suggested something he pretended not to hear it and he wouldn't look at me, wouldn't speak to me. Somebody else had to repeat what I said in order for him to say anything about it.

Afterwards I was talking with Jason.

"Octovain doesn't like a lot of people, especially those related to the Greek gods," Jason told me," but I haven't seen him cold shoulder someone so fast before."

Octovain approached the two of us at the staircase of the Big House and he didn't look happy. Whatsoever.

He yanked me half way across the camp and I'm pretty sure he was going to slap me.

"Well?" We were next to Thalia's Tree. He crossed his arms. Just upset. "What do you have to say?"

"Hi to you, too," I told him," my gods, I can't even get a Hi?"

"And I can't even get a phone call or a letter so no."

I sighed.

"You're pissed off for the wrong reason," I tell my little brother," you should be pissed. But not for what you're pissed about. There's other things and so many other reasons... At least I'm not dead."

"It'd be better if you were."

"Then maybe I should have stayed down in the Underworld."

"Maybe you should've."