7:12 p.m.

samantha stood in line, waiting to order her coffee. when she walked up to the counter, she ordered a peppermint mocha and told the cashier her name.

she sat down next to a window and looked out it as she waited for her drink. samantha relaxed into the cushion of the chair but she perked up when the barista placed a cup on the counter and yelled out the name 'blaze'.

that couldn't be her blaze. could it? she stared intensely at his back. his hair was a light brown with a black beanie covering most of it. he was wearing a maroon shirt that clung to his muscular arms and he was wearing blue jeans with old, beat black converse. and she lightly laughed to herself, this couldn't be her blaze.

she stood up and walked over to him slowly. when she was right behind him and about to tap on his shoulder, someone called his name and he walked in the other direction.

she went to walk after him but her name was called. 'sammi'.

blaze looked behind him and stared at the girl who was still in her graduation cap and gown. this was definitely his sammi. she was so short compared to him. probably standing at about five foot one. her soft light silvery grey hair fell messily over her shoulders and she practically drowned in her gown. his eyes landed on her dirty white converse. he had always preferred converse over vans. he smiled to himself went to walk towards her when his buddy pulled his arm.

he pulled his arm away and walked over to her. as he stood behind her, she turned around and looked up at him. he couldn't believe it.

her eyes were breath taking and her face looked so, delicate. her eyes were a light brown color with multiple specks of gold. gold has never been his favorite color, not until it was the first color she guessed. now it was his absolute favorite.

she stared up at him, loving his soft blue eyes. she wanted to reach up and touch the stubble that was dancing across his jaw.

"sammi?"

"hi blaze."

"congratulations on your graduation."

"thanks blaze."

he stared down at her with a full blown smile and pulled her into a big hug. she began to laugh as she tried to wrap her arms around his big frame. his hands rested on the small of her back as he held her against him.

"i can't believe i am really meeting you."

"me to cupcake."

"how have you been? it's been a couple weeks since we talked."

"i am coping. i miss you so much. i was actually surprised you hugged me. i thought you might hit me."

"i miss you to and i am so sorry for being a petty little bitch and not returning your calls."

his laughter filled her ears and she softly smiled at him. things were going to be okay.

"you weren't being a bitch. plus i totally deserved it."

"right. so as much as i want to talk about everything that has happened, you're buddy is waiting for you."

"we were about to go see a movie. wanna come with?"

"i suppose i can try to deal with your annoying ass again."

"it's not annoying, it's voluptuous."