tomtord halloween

For tomtheblueleader

Edd swung his bedroom door open and skidded to matt's.

''Matt, you ready??''

''Yeah! This is going to be so fun!''

It was halloween,  and edd and matt where going trick or treating. They didn't care what tom and tord thought, you're never too old running around in a costume after dark and taking candy from strangers.

''Nice vampire costume, matt!''

''Uh. Yeah. Costume...''

Tord looked up at them from the couch. ''Have fun I guess.''

''Tord! Why aren't you in costume?!''

Tom shuffled into the room. ''Isn’t he scary enough?''

''Oh, shut up tom. It's in my room. So is yours.''

-flaaaaashbaaaack-

Matt's reflection smiled back at him in his favorite hand mirror.

''I bet you couldn't go an hour without admiring your face.'' Tom grumbled.

''Oh yeah?!''

''Yeah. In fact I'd bet money on it.''

Edd interrupted the two friends. ''Alright! If matt doesn't look at himself for an entire hour, tord picks your halloween costume!''

''Uh. Ok? But I don’t even celebrate halloween.''

''But toooom you and tord have to hand out candy!''

''Alright alright, fine. Hour starts now.''

''Hehe.. I'll go tell tord he needs to find a costume for ya.''

''Suuure. Matt, put down that mirror!''

''Eeeedd why do you make me do these things..'' Matt whimpered.

-end of flashback-

Tom glared at tord. ''I can't believe you won that bet matt..''

Puffing up his chest, matt opened the front door. ''Come on edd! We don't have all night!''

''Technically we do-'' Edd was shoved out the door by the ecstatic vampire. ''Bye tom! Bye tord!''

''Byyeee.''

The door clicked as tom pushed it shut. He turned to go into the kitchen,  but caught the norski's haughty smirk.

''What.''

''Oh nothing. Why don't we go get our costumes on?''

Tom narrowed his eyes and grumbled, but followed the norski down the hall.

They entered tord's room and tord grabbed his old uniform and threw a bundle at tom.

''Seriously? Your uniform?''

''Stop complaining, You haven't even seen yours yet.''

Tom began to unravel the suprisingly small amount of clothing. ''What even oHTORDWTF''

Tord smirked at the maid dress and stockings tom was holding. ''I thought you'd like it. hehe.''

''I AM NOT WEARING-''

''A bet's a bet, thomas.''

Tom's red face grew darker, he NEVER went back on a bet.

Defeated, he sulked into the bathroom.

-super short time skip because tom is slow and struggles w/ straps-

Standing in front of the mirror, tom stared at himself in a pool of blush.

He nearly jumped out of his stockings when tord banged on the door.

''Are you done? I wanna see you.''

Growling, tom opened the door. He stared at the ground as tord looked him over with a shit eating grin.

Suddenly, he was forced down onto tord's bed. Eyes wide, he was stunned at how forward the commie was being.

''You’re so cute in that''

''TORD WHAT ARE YOU-''

''Shhh. Stop squirming.''

''TORD THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE BET!''

He was shut up by the rough kiss of the norski. Tom gasped and tried to rigged out, but tord's strong grip held tom's wrists in place above tom's head. And gasping only gave tord an opportunity to slip his tongue into tom's mouth, which of course, he did.

Tom shivered as tord's warm tongue swirled with his, panting as the dominant male broke away.

Somehow, Tom managed to slip out from underneath tord. He backed away towards the door, the floor boards beneath his feet creaked and groaned.

''T-tord.. let's just think about this for a sec..''

Tom backed up with every step tord took. ''oh, I've been thinkin about this for a while, Thomas.''

Tom found himself blushing even more, but he always did when tord used his full name.

They found themselves in the living room, tom falling onto the couch when he backed into it. Tord crawled on top of him and began to gently nip at tom's neck, slowly biting harder and leaving bruises on tom's jawline and neck.

Tom tried to stifled a moan but it escaped his lips, and it was a loud one two. This only exited tord, but he knew tom wasn't ready to continue further. He smiled down at the jehovah's witness.

The doorbell interrupted his fun, ''looks like someone want candy!'' He jumped off of tom who was staring wide eyed at the ceiling.

-time skip-

Tom had changed out of his dress and was now wearing his usual blue hoodie and jeans. He was on the couch sipping from his flask, trying to act like nothing had happened when edd and matt tumbled in through the back door.

''WE'RE BACK''

Tors laughed and waved and Tom nervously smiled at the two.

''WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! You guys must have been so bored, huh?''

Tom rolled his eyes at tord's smirk. ''Yeah... bored.''

A/N

YEAH I KNOW ITS BAD

I WAS LITERALLY TRAPPED IN A BATHROOM HIDING FROM MY FAMILY THAT REALLY WANTED TO SEE ME FOR SOME REASON WHEN I WROTE THIS

also I was feelin spoopy....sorry X3

HALLOWEEN YEEAAAAHHHAH