Chapter 1

Josh p.o.v.
Hi, guys, my name is Joshua Gabriel Matthews I am 17 years old and I live with my older brother Corey Matthews and his wife Topanga Matthews and my niece Riley Matthews and my nephew Auggie Matthews. I love my nieces best friend Maya Hart-Hunter I told her like her at the ski lodge trip that Maya's class took 1 month ago I really wanted to kiss her that day and tell her I love her and I wanted to be her boyfriend right then and there but I said I will play the long game.

Maya p.o.v.
Hi, guys, my name is Maya Penelope Hart-Hunter I'm 15 years old and I'm in love with Joshua Gabriel Matthews the brother of Corey Matthews and the uncle of Auggie and Riley Matthews. I have been in love with Josh since I was 14 years old and he was 17 years old I really wish our someday will come soon because I really want to kiss him. But today he is coming over today so we all can have tacos for lunch with the family. I can't wait to see Josh aka my boing. And I got to the Matthews about 5 min ago and then we hear a knock on Riley's bedroom door and we said come in when I saw Josh come into Riley's room I got up from the bay window and ran to him and Jumped into his arms and he catches me and lifts me up and spins me around and looks into my eyes and says hey my little ferret and I say hey boing and we hug for about 10min till Mr Matthews tells us the tacos are here for lunch. So I and Josh stop hugging each other. But I really wanted to kiss him.

Josh p.o.v.
When Maya was in my arms I really wanted to tell Maya I love her and tell her I can't wait for someday anymore I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend right now and I really wanted to kiss her so badly in front of Riley then take her to my room and have a make-out session on my bed. And I wanted to tell her I'm a Virgin still and I hope she is too because I want to be her first time. And I want her to be my first time. I put out my hand for Maya to take and lace our fingers together. I when she does I feel sparks flying. And I know she felt it too because she put my arm around her shoulders and I let her because I love her so much.

Maya p.o.v.
When I and Josh were holding hands I felt sparks flying. When Josh spun me around I just wanted to look into his eyes and kiss him.

____________________________________
Hey, guys, this is the first chapter of my new book I hope you guys like it.  I will update when I can.
I am dedicating this book to hartshahurr.

Love you all,
  Kat❤❤❤💙💙💙💚💚💚💛💛💛💜💜💜💓💓💓💕💕💕💖💖💖💗💗💗💘💘💘💝💝💝💟💟💟✌✌✌✌