"Your like family now"

We arrive to the camp, there's kids, and people they all look so happy and cheerful. We all got out the car, of course everyone came to greet us because we were new. I hear a conversation to my right between a girl and a man, the mans voice sounded a lot like daryls, raspy. I look over and and see him and a lady with brown hair.
"Did you find him" the woman asked
"No" he snarled as he walked away
She took a deep breath and looked to the floor, I guess she felt my eyes looking at her cause she looked my way and walked towards me.
"Hi my names Lori" she said holding out her hand for me to shake it.
"Hi I'm Victoria" returning the favor.
"So it's just you and your cousins?" She asked
"And my auntie"
"Oh okay" and she nodded
"If you don't mind me asking what you and daryls conversation was about" I ask I know it was rude of me to ask but I had to know.
"His brother Merle never came back" she answers.
"I'm sorry that I asked even though you barely know me"
"Oh no don't worry about it your like family now" she smiles then gives me a hug.
I meet everyone else, they all seem so nice of course my cousins went their own way, rick Glenn, t dog, and Daryl left to go look for Merle and before I knew night fell and everybody was sitting around a bonfire, some were sleeping in tents but other than that everyone was laughing and smiling and having a good time.
"Hey where are you going" a woman asked another girl.
"To the bathroom haha" she says as she walks in the camper. It seems like they're sisters because cause everywhere I looked they were together I smiled wishing my sister was here because we would act the same way.
"Hey no one told me that we ran out of toilet paper" she said as swung open the camper door. It seems like after 2 seconds that she said that she got attacked, it all happened so fast, before I knew it there was more of them, I had to act fast my cousins and auntie ran in front of me to our car until one came to my right and grabbed me trying to bite me by pushing me down, my auntie stopped.
"No just go" I yelled at her "GO!"
She finally went to that car. I was now between the ground and a walker, just a minute later I seen an arrow go through the walkers head, I quickly pushed him off me. Daryl gave me a smirk and held out his hand to help me up, I smiled at him.
"Thank you"
"No problem" he said and walked away, my auntie never looked so relived to see me in her life. I couldn't help but notice that I was still smiling.