Chapter 8

(Ryuu Note: ok before I start this I have a question would you be ok if you died? I'm just asking would you feel bad if you died? Cause you won't die in this chapter (I think). So let's get on with the Chappie!)

(Y/N) POV

'Everyone is useless here!' "Kofuku I'm gonna go somewhere right now, I'll be back." I said annoyed. 'Will I be back?' "Oh ok (N/N)! I will find you when Tsuyu comes here!" Kofuku smiled and waved. I starting jumping on the trees and jump off the last to the end of the stairs. I starting walking down the empty streets.

I started crying. "Why am I crying. I shouldn't be! They're the ones that are useless to me. I just want to Bisha and Yatty here." I cried. 'I'm having a mental breakdown.' I cried as I started walking to city to find that big tornado. I made my self noticeable to other people so I could ask them where the city was when I see them.

(Time skip)

I finally made it to the city and I see the big tornado. I jumped on one of the buildings. And I saw a sizeable Phantom. It had a lot of eyes covering its body and was just flying in sky. "Ok (Y/N) let's do this!" I shouted. I started running towards the Phantom and jumped on its back. The phantom got startled and started going everywhere bumping into the buildings.

(Ryuu Note: The phantom is just like the one Yato was fighting in episode 1)

I ran to its head and started kicking its eye. That didn't do much damage though. The phantom sh00k its head and I went flying into a building. My head was bleeding bad and my back hurt. 'My arm is broking oh great!' I was falling down from the building and I closed my eyes tightly for the impact but it didn't come.

I opened them to see...................

Bishamon holding me to her chest. "Bisha...." I said softly. "Its ok (Y/N), I'm here now and I'm going defeat this beast because it hurt you." Bisha said with a lot of venom in her voice. Her eyes looked like a glowing purple. "Chouki!" Bishamon said and a young man with brown hair and glasses came out of no where.

"Kazuma! Help (Y/N) right now and keep her out of dangers way! If anything happens to her be prepared for punishment!" Bisha order. The named 'Kazuma' help me up and picked me up bridal style.

(Ryuu Note: I bet Virgo would want Bishamon to have a contract with her. Anyway Bisha has all of Regalia's from the anime ok! I just wanted to clear that up!)

"Miss (Y/N) I'm Kazuma, Veena's Lead Reagalia and I will be taking care of you." Kazuma introduced himself. I was gonna say something but I felt really sleepy. I saw Bisha fighting the monster before I blacked out.

(Ryuu Note: Do the chapter end here who knows find out next time in Dragon BallZ! *music starts playing*

Me: YOU CAN FLY IF YOU SPREAD YOUR W---- *gets hit in the head with a remote*

Mom: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Anyway that's it for this chappie! ARE YOU GONNA DIE OR NOT IM GONNA LET THE SUPSENSE EAT YOU ALIVE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! (´✧ω✧') )