Chapter 5

An: OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! Well if you read the last chapter I was sick. So lets just get on with the chapter.

Recap:

What about Daihoki? No not that one it sounds stupid. Daidoku? Its sort of sounds right but not yet.' "Kofuku I know the name to give to Dai. How about Daikoku." I suggested. "OH MY GOD! (Y/N) YOUR SUCH A GENIUS!" Kofoku exclaimed. "So your name in person form is Daikoku!"

(Y/N) POV

'Im so happy that Kofuku got a Regalia. I should start fighting Phantoms without a Regalia.' "KOFUKU!" I screamed. I ran to the kitchen to see she was there. So I ran into her and knocked her down. "I'm sorry about that, but there is something more important than this right now!" I exclaimed. "Really what." She asked. "Well don't you know the saying 'Killing 2 birds with one stone'?" I asked. Kofuku shook her head. "Well, me neither. But I have a favor to ask." I stated.

"What will this favor be?" She asked. "Well we don't know what Daikoku can do in his regalia form and I have to train to fight Phantoms without a regalia. So, I was wondering if you come help me with fighting Phantoms if it gets hard to do it by myself." I explained. "Sure like me tell Daichi then." She said getting up and heading outside. "Let's get in to battle gear mode!" I said running back upstairs.

I got a (F/C) Shirt and Black shorts. I put black combat boots and put my hair in ponytail. 'Oh yeah (Y/N) you look so on fleek xD' I went back downstairs and went into the living room and waited for Kofuku to come back in.

An: Oh yeah I updated I may have to change my writing schedule though so I'm just bout to leave now. (≧∇≦)/