Pet in Training(BDSM) **COMING 2014**

Sneak Peek!

/[=]{Mistress Georgia}[=]\

I am sat on the bed in mine and Peters dorm. My arms are crossed over my chest and my foot is tapping up and down impatiently. Watching the large bedroom door closely, I listen for footsteps coming into the dorm. I sigh slightly, moving to get into a more comfortable position.

Moments later I hear the unmistakeable click of the front door. Checking my watch, I am angry at what time he has come in at.

He walks into the bedroom slowly, and upon seeing me sat there, bows his head and comes over to kneel at my feet. I scowl at him before grabbing his chin and motioning for him to look at me. He does not look into my eyes though. It's the rules. I continue to scowl at him as I see him begin to get uncomfortable. After about ten minutes, I begin to speak to him in a low whisper, my voice coming out with a slight growl.

"Did I tell you you could leave the dorm Puppy? Did I give you permission to stay out hours past your agreed curfew? And don't think I can't smell the alcohol on you." I count the things off on one hand, and by this time Peter has lowered his head again in shame. I hear him take a deep breath before answering me, his body shaking slightly.

"You did not give me permission to do any of those things Mistress, and I am sorry. I just really wanted to go to Sir Marks party. I am so sorry Mistress. Please punish me as you wish. I deserve it. Bad puppies get punished." When he speaks, it is in a low whisper, and I can't help but smirk a bit at the last part.

"You know I can't punish you properly until our session tomorrow. But I will give you some punishment now. I am going to grab some supplies. When I return Puppy, I want you naked and on your knees as you have been taught at the foot of the bed on the floor. If you fail to reach any of these tasks, I will add onto the punishment." I walk slowly out of the room, swaying my hips sexily. I walk through the living room and into the hall, where I come face to face with a large mahogany door. I reach out to the keypad next to the door and press in the pass code before the lock clicks and I walk quickly into the room and grab the items I need before leaving the room. The door automatically shuts behind me as I make my way back to the bedroom.

I walk in and there is my Puppy in the exact position I told him to be in, completely naked. I take a moment to look over his body before striding over to him and taking him by his bicep. I notice his posture is not perfect, so I sigh, letting go of his arm before laying the items on the bed and then standing over the boy. I get a slight surprise when his voice breaks through the silence.

"Permission to ask a question Mistress?" He whispers, before firmly shutting his mouth again. I look down at him before telling him to continue." What is my punishment Mistress?"

I smirk at him before I pull him up by his arm and demand for him to lie down on the bed. Once he is in position, I grab the first item I brought. Silk ties.

Using these, I tie his hands together before tying them to the headboard. I tie his feet together too before tying them to the bottom of the bed. I apply a blindfold over his eyes and run my hand down his chest, causing him to shiver. I stand up from the bed and begin to slowly walk around to the other side of the bed. While doing this, I speak to him.

"In answer to your question. I am going to..."

---

A/N- Here is the sneak peek to the new book I am hoping to write. It is going to be a BDSM one, so if you don't like that, then tough. Sorry, but you don't have to read;P I hope this wasn't too short, and I hope to get the first chapter up soon.

Thankyou for reading and for your support little crickets;D

GS64