Chapter 23

Adalyn's POV

I can't believe it, today is the day I'm getting married. Nikki does my make up for me. "Nate's going to be in shock when he sees you walk down the aisle today." She tells me. "You think?" I ask her. McKenna brushes her hair so it's easy to braid. "A you know he loves you of course he is." She smiles at me. Her and Ethan got engaged 2 months ago. Me and Nate are getting married outside in a garden and dinner is outside too.

Soon the woman doing our hair comes in. McKenna, Nikki and Rebecca are my bridesmaids. There dresses are floor length maroon dresses and nude heels. They straightn there hair with a light curl on the bottom and braid a piece of it with light make up. They all where the heart ring and silver bracelet.

 They all where the heart ring and silver bracelet

After they are ready I get ready. They loosely curl my hair at the bottom and braid the top half of my hair into buns. Nikki did light make up on me. I wear white heels with my wedding dress which it ball gown style and a beaded top. I slip on my engagement ring. McKenna puts the veil on me.

"How do I look?" I ask them

"How do I look?" I ask them. The 3 of them start to tear up. "Oh my God my best friend since kindergarden is getting married. I can't believe it!" McKenna says giving me a hug. "You look amazing!!" Nikki says. Rebecca nods. They give me a group hug. "Turn around." I turn to face the mirror. I start to cry.

"Adalyn what's wrong?" Nikki asks me. I chuckle. "Nothing I just, I can't believe I'm getting married." We all start laughing . There's a knock on the door. "Come in." I say. My Dad walks in in a suit. He smiles when he sees me. "My baby girl, getting married today." He pulls me into a hug. "I love you." He says before kissing my forehead.

"I love you to Dad." I tell him. The girls leave to go stand in line. "I'm so proud of you." "Thank you, do you think mom would?" I ask him. He nods. "I know she couldn't be more happier for you." I start to tear up but my Dad wipes them away. "Hey, you can't cry on you wedding day." I chuckle beings he's crying. "Says the one who's crying more them me." He laughs.

"I guess you have a point." I hear the music start. "I guess we should get going huh?" He asks me. I nod. "Yeah, love you kid." I smile as we make our way out there.