Chapter 12

Sexual scenes you've been warned 

Americas POV 

As soon as we got home Maxon carried me yet again into the palace. He continued walking until we came to his room where he came to a stop. He opens his door and carried me to his bed and gently laid me down before climbing on top of me. Oh god I've missed him. I kiss him hungerly anticipating what's yet to come. I grab onto his button up shirt and pull him closer to me to feel his body sway against mine. I take the buttons off his shirt slowly and I kiss him passionately slowing down the speed we were going at. He takes the hem of the shirt I'm wearing and brings it up slowly his eyes not leaving mine until the shirt covers it momentarily. 

By the time my shirts off his bare sexy chest is against mine. He kisses my neck and reaches for my bra strap and tugs on it making it fall. He pushes me down so I'm layed on the bed and then he slowly trails hungry needing kisses down from my neck to my chest. He sucks, nips, bites, and kisses it feels so good I can't hold back my moans. 

He gets to my jeans and takes the button out of them and pulls the zipper down. After that he pulls them off me slowly and gently looking at me the whole time. He kisses my lower stomach and I moan. Oh god it feels so good. Then he pulls my underwear off slowly. 

"Your beautiful America." He says almost to himself.

After my underwear is off two fingers go into me and I moan saying Maxon's name a million times. He continues to do this until he's satisfied and once he reaches down to kiss me i roll us over so I'm on top. I grab his pants and pull them down not wanting to wait. I pull his boxers down and put him in my mouth.

"Ammericaa." Maxon says slowly letting me know it feels good. I do it harder, faster until I feel liquid running down my throat so I swallow it. 

Maxon flips me over so I'm at his level and he kisses me. I feel his tongue go into my mouth and nip on my lip I moan more. Then he enters me. Oh god it feels so good. He moves slowly and I start to move with him. He groans and I roll over again and move faster since I'm on top. He leans back closes his eyes and moans. I go harder and faster until I build up and come. Maxon follows right after me and I get off him and lay on the bed exhausted.

"I love you so much America." Maxon says kissing me but I'm to tired to even think I remember mumbling it back but I can't be certain. 5 minutes later we're asleep and cuddled up next to eachother like it's 10 degrees outside.