Chapter 2

My eyes dropped as I looked down at the picture now as the fresh, new tear had fallen onto the glass of the picture. As my dad had me in his arms as he smiled at the camera just as big as I did. My big blue eyes were bright and filled with happiness as he held me. His blue eyes matching my big ones and the smile he had was just a big and white as mine. We were almost identical. I set the picture down and walked and into my suite bathroom I locked the door as I stared at myself. I threw my shirt off, kicked off my sweatpants and I looked into the mirror and into my eyes,

Those big blue eyes that were filled with happiness are long gone now,

My eyes were dull and and had tears in them, but I didn't dare let them fall. Crying shows weakness, crying shows pain and giving up. I reached down and into my drawer and found my best friend. I grabbed the shiny, sharp object and held it into my hands and looked at it; seeing my reflexion through the sharp glass and held it above my life arm. I then suddenly started to let my demons take control.

Ugly

Worthless

Piece of shit

Ungrateful

And I let the blade do Its work.

As I let the blade take control of the movements I gasped as the dark red liquid raised to the surface and showed itself.

My fingers itched for the blade to touch my arm again; to show me the pain, to feel the pain seeped out of me. I dropped my head back as I continued to create more blood, seeping cuts onto my arm.

Harry's POV

Sitting on the couch relaxing as Olivia played on the Xbox One playing some kind of zombie game as I was finally drifting off to a light doze as I smelt the aroma of sweet, sweet blood. My eyes started to turn dark as my vision become red. I could hear the heartbeat of the carrier pump into my ears. I got up and I followed the scent as it got sweeter and tastier the closer I got. I followed the scent all the way up to the upstairs of the house and followed the scent to a beautiful tall dark, cold door. My steps halted as I came to realization.

This is my mates room

I felt myself growl deep in my throat as my fangs cut my bottom lip and I hissed as I wondered who could be hurting my mate.

I didn't hear any other heartbeat besides my beautiful mates heartbeat. But I didn't want to take a chance.

I opened the door and slowly walked in. I looked around and didn't see Perry anywhere. I looked to my right and saw a tall, dark cold door identical to her room door closed off and the light on inside seeping under the crack of the door. I slowly walked over there and stood in front of the door. My eyes closed as i breathed heavily into the air, savoring the tasty smell.

A gasp was heard from inside the door that brought me out of the trance I was in. I looked at the door and thought of the possibilities,

She could be on her period and just found out,

She either fell in the shower and accidently cut herself,

Or she is cutting herself...

It can't be that, she wouldn't cut herself. I mean look at her; she's beautiful and has a great life. I don't think she would do it.

I decided to just walk away and close her bedroom door ever so quietly and just walk down the stairs and into the living room where Olivia still sat at. I sit back and close my eyes relaxing to the evening moonlight.

Perry's POV

I sat on the side of the tub the water getting cold as my arm sat on the outside on the tub; I stared down at my arm and I closed my eyes as the blade silently slipped out of my hand and onto the floor with a small ting as it the floor and sat there with leftover blood still stained onto it. The water was ever so slightly stained with red, as the water had cleaned the blood and is now just a clean cut on my arm. The water was up to my chin as my eyes closed and I tried to not think too much.

Maybe if i just sink down a little bit with my mouth and nose covered in water I could just end it right here.

I opened my eyes at the thought and I pondered, What if I did? Would anyone miss me?

I looked at my legs and I thought, no one would miss me. I should just do it.

I held my breath as I took the final thought. Just as I was about to plummet to my silent death, a knock on my door stopped me from doing so.

"Perry? Are you alright?" My mother's voice echoed through the large bathroom door.

I cleared my throat as I looked down at my scarred, bruised, and cut up arm and looked back up to the door silently nodded while answering a hoarse yes. I could hear her sigh and mumble an, 'alright' and I could hear her footsteps make their way out of my room and closing the door.

I sighed and sat up as I stood up in the tub and looked down at the red stained water and took a step out and reached for a towel and dried myself off, but being extra careful around my arms. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom and walked over to the tall, dark smooth wardrobe. I pulled out a black lace see through nightgown and threw it on. Not bothering to put any undergarments on underneath. I slipped into my bed silently and closed my eyes, preparing for another sleepless night.

a/n this is just a filler on how Perry feels about herself and the self-harm. If this story triggers you, I would not continue this story. This story isn't made to make people feel bad its just how my story starts, but it will eventually get better. There will be fluff.  

AnnaXX