Chapter 1. Him!

Chapter 1:

I sat there bitting my lip and staring at the floor. Infront of me was going to be my future..... Husband.

My parents were blabing on about me to his parents, well my mom only said the positive things about me.

The guy sitting infront of me was Donghae, he was a tall,slim, and muscler guy. He was cute but not my type. He had light chocolate colored hair. Also rich brown eyes. Every move he made was amazing.

Yet he wasnt my type, he was a calm, obedient guy. I liked guys who were fun and active.

I sat there looking down. I didnt want to be caught looking at him. I wasnt even listening to what my parents,were saying.

" Yoona, please say something to donghae before he leaves." My mother said looking at me.

I raised my head, I looked at him.

He flipped his hair back and looked into my eyes.

I felt like I had melted.

" I hope we can get along to make our parents business's run smoothly and well." I said.

He smiled.

I died.

" oh, I forgot to mention! Donghae is going to be a new teacher! He said he loves to be a music teacher!" His mother said.

I looked up, and looked at him.

A music teacher?! Really?! Even I can get a better job! This guy was a celebrity and he wants to be a teacher!

I thought I knew him well, we have met before.

" Donghae will not tell me why he wants to teach,but if its his pasion. I think it will go very well!" His mother got up and gave there good byes.

Donghae left his hand out to shake hands.

I shoke his hand and smiled.

They left.

I threw myself on the couch and grabbed a pillow.

" umma!!! I dont want to marry him!" I screamed.

She grabbed my chin.

" listen well, your going to marry him or no more clothes, spa time, makeup, and......cellphone." She then,walked away.

" NOO! Appa! You understand?" He grabbed my hand.

" baby girl, please do this for your mom and me. You have to get to know him!" My dad then kissed my forehead.

" he will never be as kind as my daddy!" I yelled.

My dad smiled and hugged me.

" I'll think about it." I said.

Next day:

" sooyoung give me some of that cookie!" I yelled snatching for the cookie.

" Ya! Its mine!" She then threw the cookie into her mouth and ate it.

I playfully punched her on the shoulder. we laughed.

" im so glad Mr. Lee chan left!" I said getting out my notepad with all the name of people I hate.

" you can finally cross out Mr. Lee chan now!" Sooyoung said.

I then placed my pen over the name, but then the classroom door opened.

Someone walked in, all the girls mouths droped down. All the guys stared. I was shocked too.

" Hello class im your new teacher Mr.Donghae." He said standing at the door. He walked over to place somethings on his desk.

I poked sooyoung,i grabbed her attention.

" what!?" She whispered.

" you know the guy I was talking about, the guy I have to marry!" I whispered.

" Ya? What about it?" She asked.

" thats him!"I said.

She looked at him.

Me.

Him.

Me.

Him.

Me.

" Him?!" She said out loud.

Mr. Donghae looked at us. He stared at me. He squinted his eyed at me. He smiled and carried on. I sratched my head.

" aish!" I said to sooyoung.

I looked at him.

He was going to be my teacher.

Also I was going to marry HIM!