HALLOWEENISH UPDATE

ITS OCTOBER 31ST AT 8:54 PM.
IM LATE ON WRITING FOR THIS STORY, AGAIN.
sorry for being so inactive on this story lately, i've bren having a writers' block.
ENOUGH OF THAT THO TIME TO PULL A HALLOWEEN UPDATE OUT OF MY ASS. ITS GONNA BE REALLY SHORT BC I STILL HAVE TO WRITE THE NEXT PART. ALSO IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT HALLOWEEN-Y WHICH WILL PROBABLY PISS MOST OF YOU OFF. haha sorry yall :) ily
sorry for screaming the entire time ^^
enjoy~

I ran outside with Natalie. We had decided on leaving the estate to go and look around for the brothers. Hopefully nothing bad happened and the sword was just late.

We turned a corner and headed straight for the arcade. We knew that was most likely where Genji and Hanzo would be on the account that it was close to the estate and that they enjoyed going there. Or at least Genji did.

Natalie gasped as she turned the corner before me; I hurried my pace and joined her. "Oh shit," I whispered. "Natalie, get back."

Natalie nodded and did as she was told. I whistled as loudly as I could. "Hey, I'm right here!"

The men turned away from Hanzo and Genji. "Get her!" the man whom I had tricked shouted, triggering the three men around him to dart toward me.

I yelped as I heard Genji and Hanzo call my name, but I stayed still. As soon as they lunged for me I stepped behind the wall. Natalie had hidden somewhere; she was good at hiding. I then sprinted past the men as they regained their thoughts, probably stunned I dodged. The idiots.

I ran over to Genji and Hanzo and the man. Genji was holding the sword tightly, but he handed it to me anyway. "I trust you'll be able to do this, Y/n. Hanzo will be fighting as well and I'll help as much as I can."

I nodded, not even listening to what he said. I had my eyes on the man and the sword gripped tightly in my hands. Hanzo yelled out as he lunged forward, clashing swords with the man. I rushed forward to help. I jabbed at the man but he seemed to dodge every move I made.

Was I bein too predictable? I snorted in annoyance.

Hanzo finally knocked the sword out of the man's hands. I had barely done anything; I honestly didn't expect anything more from myself.

Hanzo knocked the man down and holding him down with a foot. "This shall be your warning," he said sternly, slicing the man's neck nonlethally.

He then stepped off and faced me. He nodded and sheathed his sword. "You will most certainly improve. Your Sensei seems to be doing a very good job."

My stomach flipped. "Y-Yeah," I stammered, not saying anything about Genji teaching me most of the things I know.

With another nod, Hanzo walked off, leaving Genji and me standing next to the man choking and writhing on the floor, his men coming back and picking him up.

im gonna have to end it there IM SORRY OK PLS DONT BE DISCOURAGED IN ME I SWEAR THE NEXT PART WILL BE LONG ASF.
thanks for reading!
i apologize once again.

word count: disgraceful

UNEDITED