Chapter 2

I'm so scared of the results from my doctor. I didn't get to go to school because well I'm at the doctor.

"Um well it looks your fine." I heard a voice I'm guessing my doctor. Wtf do you mean I'm fine. "But you won't be able to see for the rest of your life." But I'm fine.... Your a dumbass.

I got up and walked out the room but ran into the wall. "Ow. Stupid ass." I said and walked out. Now I know I'm blind. Life is amazing.

*next day*

I walk into school with my "assistant" helping me get around. "You look really good blind." I heard her voice say. "What do you mean?" I asked looking the way her voice came from. "Like the white that covers your natural blueish green eyes. Its really cute on you." I don't know how to take that... Okay then.

"I'm gonna be in France for a year and 3 months. Its a family thing going on. But you'll have someone else help you get to your class and places you need to go to." I heard her say. "Who would that be?" I asked.

"Where is the girl I'm mee- oh....." GRAYSON ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! "This is Grayson if you don't know already." She said. "I know him." I said blinking.

*later that day*
-lunch

So, today has been.... How can I put it.. Awkward. I've had to feel on his face and body so I could learn how to identify him. Ugh I wish I could see again.

"How is it?" He asked helping me sit in a chair. "Hard." "That's what she said." I heard a boy say. I have no idea who's voice that was. "Shut up Josh. Anyway what do you wanna eat?" I thought for a second and asked for a salad.

"What's that white thing?" Don't ask me another dumb question please. "Its my eye." I said rolling my eyes. "Can you see my hand? I've waved in in your face three times." Stupid ass.

"The only think I see is light and dark. And anything between that. No I don't see your hand." I replied feeling around the table. I can get use to this.

"Here you go. I got you a soda and banana almond muffin." I heard Grayson say then a chair. I said thank you and smiled. I felt around on the table and felt something cold on my hand. "You stuck your hand in the salad." I felt someone take my hand and wipe it after they were done I felt their face. Okay good it was Grayson.

"Thank y-" "Um... You need to move honey." A voice behind me said. I turned around and someone screamed. "You look um.... Scary. But like can you move and stop touching on my boyfriend." She demanded.

"He's my assi-" "no bitch the only person he assist is me." She said loud enough for everyone to hear. It got quiet so I guess everyone is looking.

"Get my things" I whispered standing from my seat. "Alexi-" "Get my stuff." I said a bit louder this time. "I need to help you eat." Wow you really can fake you care. Become an actor.

I felt a hand on my back helping me get up. "Let me do it just get my things." I said and started to walk. I need my cane. It was still quiet in the room only thing you could hear was my feet. "Watch out." I felt a arm around my waist from behind.

I felt their arm then started to go up to their face.

Grayson

She was about to walk into a table so I ran to her and grabbed her before she did.

I felt her hand travel up my arm and I felt something in my chest as she did. Once she got to my face she started to touch my jaw... Then my lips. Grayson what are you doing? Just help her so she can get off your ass.

"Let's go." I said moving her hand and helping her out of the cafeteria. Everyone watched as we walked and it annoyed me. "WANNA TAKE A PICTURE?!" I took a phone out of a girls hand and took a self is of me and Alexis. "There." I said and walked out.

"What just happened?" She asked laughing. "I did something stupid." "When don't you ever." She laughed. I smiled at her and continued to walk.

I can't do it... I can't do it.

Do what? I wonder what Grayson is talking about. And anyone see that little moment he had. Hmmm.