Chapter 7

Skipping like to Thanksgiving since that is what today is and I'm in New Jersey with my fam.
Wrote this at: 11:28 AM November 24, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I was so hype for today. Me and my family are going over Grayson's so we can get to know his family better. Ugh its gonna be so much food there. I mean its two different families joining in as one. That's double the food and fun.

I put on a white sweater, leggings, and my favorite boots with a little heel. I washed my hair and blow dried it leaving it all natural. I love having a black mom and a Italian dad. My hair is curly and thick and amazing. Even tho my hair is at my boob I'm still happy with it. It's not long but its not short so its just perfect.

I have to do my make up. I put on some hot pink matte lipstick and natural eye shadow. My but the wing is giving me trouble. After I was done I ran downstairs and my mom gasped.

What happen?

"Oh honey this is the reason we don't let you do things by yourself come on you look rough." Oh wow thanks mom that makes me feel better.

After my mom got me straight we waited for the rest of the family to come so they can follow us to the Dolan's.

Grayson

So ready from them to come. I need to see my princess. If your wondering yes me and her are dating. Brittany and I broke it off but she's also coming. I couldn't tell Alexis because she would get pissed off with me if I did.

Brittany and her family show up and it is a lot of people. Damn I'm so glad everyone is bringing in food because if they didn't we would have enough to feed three big families.

"Hey babe." Brittany said wrapping her arms around my neck. I moved her arms and looked out the window waiting on Alexis to come. "What's wrong?" She asked wrapping her arms around my wait. I finally see Alexis pulling in the drive way in her spot. I pushed Brittany out of the way and ran to the car. I helped her out and hugged her as tight as I could.

"Babe I miss you so much." I whisper in her ear and kiss her cheek. "I saw you yesterday... Well you saw me." She said and giggled. "Being away from you for a second is way to long for me." I kissed her with so much passion and she returned it. I'm on the edge of saying I love her.

Brittany

I watch as they kiss. It wasn't fought it was all loving and stuff. This fucker never kissed me like that ever.

I'm gonna poison her food. Yep definitely gonna do that. I went to my mom and helped her make the plates for everyone. When she wasn't looking I put rat poison on Alexis plate and walked outside. I set her plate down where her name tag was and smirked.

Alexis

We all gathered around the tables and held hands. After the prayer everyone started to eat. My food smelled funny I was afraid to eat it. "Don't eat that." Grayson said in my ear. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Open your mouth. Me and you will share a plate." He said and I felt a fork touch my lips. I open my mouth and ate.

If it's like really Idk boring it's because I'm half sleep and half awake and the food isn't ready
Wrote at: 12:22PM November 24, 2016.

⚠⚠⚠

I felt lips on mine and knew it was Grayson. I kissed back and things started to get heated. "Um guys I want to thank everyone for the food it was amazing and thank you for coming." Grayson said and got up he helped me up as well.

"Can we steal all the sweets?" I asked him once we got inside. "You read my mind." He said and let go of my arm.

After like 10 minutes he cane back to get me. "It's a lot of sweets babe. And no one has ate any of them it makes everything even better." He picked me up and ran up the stairs.

"I'm gonna have the best Thanksgiving dinner." He said kissing my neck. "G-Gray." I managed to get out. All this pleasure was built inside of me. "Shhhh, it's your night tonight baby. No one else's." He took my sweater off and took off my bra. "I'm like really fat." I mean I'm not fat fat but I'm fat. Like thick you can say.

"Your beautiful and nothing else but that. Beauty is a weight too. It's I don't give a fuck how much you weigh your still perfect lbs." He said kissing my cheek. He traveled down to my waist. "Everything is beautiful." He took my pants off along with my panties. "Your wet I see." He said causing me to giggle.

I was silent for like a minute then pleasure shot trough my whole entire body. He was eating me like he hasn't had a meal in years. "Gray ah." I moaned and put my hands in his hair. He was holding my legs apart so I wouldn't try closing them. I felt my stomach tighten and fingers enter me.

I bite my lip so I wouldn't be loud. Don't want guests to hear me now do we. I put a pillow over my face and moaned, basically screamed when I came. He continued to eat me out and finger me. The pleasure is way to much I can't take it. I moved his head away but that didn't stop him from fingering me. "Grayson I don't want your fingers anymore stop."

After that it went back quiet. The time it was longer. I felt my body being lifted and I was laid back down. Without warning I felt so much pleasure run through me. Each time he thrust he would hit my g-spot. He started to slow down some. "Alexis."
"What?"
"I love you."

I was in shock the Grayson Dolan just said he loved me. I heard he's never told anyone these words before ever. But why would he say it to me? Maybe he means it.

"I love you too." His thrust became after and the sex got a little sloppy. He breathing was heavy I could tell he was close to blowing. "Gray go slow." I said and he did as I said to do. It took him a while to cum and me too.

"Let's take a nap then eat." He wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes.

Wait he didn't use a condom. Shiiiit.