Chapter 2

Brittney POV

"Stop...,"I hear someone say,"I don't think that's safe..."

I hear shuffling and another person spoke."It's fine, it won't hurt. Plus I've done this to her before she should be used to this, okay here we go." I felt the person lean into my ear."Sorry Bitch."

I opened my eyes to feel the pain of something being jammed down my throat. I start coughing and see a banana on my lap. My coughing settles down and I look for the person guilty for jamming a banana down my throat.

I see Evelyn who is shocked, it can't be her.

I look over to my left to see Chloe with a smug look on her face.

"Chloe." I said, glaring at her.

"Yes, bitch?" She asks innocently.

"Why the hell did you jam a fucking banana down my throat?" I said ever so sweetly.

Chloe knows when I talk like that, that shit is about to go down.

Chloe stands up and heads towards the door. "You know what, I remembered I had to do something." And with that Chloe sprinted out the door.

I removed the sheets that lay over me, preparing to ran and tackle down Chloe's ass. But as soon as I stand up, I fall face forward to the floor.

"Why do my legs feel like noodles?" I ask the ground.

I hear Evelyn laugh. Evelyn then flips me over so I am facing upward.

"Is this how's it going to be?" I ask. "Me on the floor. You laughing at me. Chloe jamming bananas down people's throats. Me away from the comforts of a bed."

Evelyn rolls her eyes.

"Are you going to help me?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Please." I give her my best puppy dog eyes.
She stares at me, her eyes twinkling with amusement, and she slowly backs away from me towards the door.

"Don't. You. Dare."I warned. She smirks and comes back to me. I sigh in relief but then I see her reach for the banana and then she placed it next to me and bolts out the door, leaving me on the ground and immobile.

I curse Evelyn and Chloe. What do I do now? Then it clicked. Oh my god, I am such a genius, thank you brain.

I clear my throat. "HELP! I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP. LIFE ALERT! HELP ME!"

I hear someone bang the door open. I peer up to see Mr.Clark, his eyes scanned the room, seemingly looking for danger."Down here!" I said giving him a sleepy smile.

His eyes finally found mine and then I saw that his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Why are you on the floor?" He asks, his voice again deeper than before.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe I am in love with the floor I mean floors don't jab bananas into your throat or leave you behind to fend for yourself with a banana as your only means of survival, and don't act like couches and pretend to be your friends or act-" He quickly covers my mouth seemingly shutting me up and then he picks me up, bridal style and lays me on the bed and pulls the covers over me.

"So what's this about friends, bananas,"he asks his eyes filled with humor,"and was it couches you mentioned?"

I narrowed my eyes at him."Oh. Ha. Ha. Ha. That's so funny isn't it, seeing me in pain." I say sarcastically while fake crying.