Chapter 6

Dedicated towards Battle_life_14
Sorry for the wait and I'll continue for you.
Thanks for the support, much love!

- - - - -
I felt something nudge my shoulder. I groaned and swatted my hand at it. It continues to stab me repeatedly and that causing me to open my eyes. My blue eyes met hazel ones that clashed with the burgundy brown locks, Evelyn. She smiled softly at me her eyes gleaming with amusement. 

"What's going on?" I yawned put while standing up to stretch. I push my raven hair out of my face and and then sit back down on the couch nuzzling into it. I felt a warm presence, like a sauna was next to me. I turn my head to see Chloe's head next to my legs.

Ha, I almost sat on her.

She was snoring with a little drool on her face, she would scream if she saw the way she looked right now. I laugh evilly internally as best I could but i managed to stifle a small laugh as I also see her blonde hair knotted, she's going to have a rough time brushing that. I see Evelyn reach her finger out and poke Chloe's cheek. Then she pinches Chloe's cheek.

I felt my eyes widen and I turn to look at Evelyn, she grins at me, her eyes full of excitement and amusement, while mine were full of worry and fear.
Even though we had just met Evelyn, she already fits in with us. I slowly get up from the couch and around the coffee table until I bumped into a wall. A very warm wall. I slowly look up for my head come in contact with a semi-rough surface.

I make eye contact with green eyes that tinkle in a blue hue and is surrounded by long feathered out eyelashes, that have perfectly plucked eyebrows, and one raised up in an arch. I slowly work of the "wall's" face.  The nose was straight and defined, not a flaw, no acne scars, moles, nothing like he was a sculpture made out of beautiful olive marble, while I was made to be made out of dirt and trash. Also I get acne everyday and have some acne scars here and there.

Unfair.

His cheeks were perfectly sculpted by a high cheek bone and his jawline was so sharp he could stab a bitch. His chin was covered in a light stubble that made him look even more manly and dangerous. Then I looked at his lips. His lips were full luscious and pink, ready to be kissed in all its glory. Maybe, I'm over exaggerating, as I always do, but damn he looks mighty fine.

He clears his throat a small and hardly noticeable blush on his cheek. His warm minty breath fanning my face but clashing with his husky masculine cologne. I breath in the scent deeply.

"Bella?"

Oh. My. God.

Although I don't know who the fuck is this Bella chick, his voice was deep and husky, vibrating across the modern contemporary style of the house. If the Mariana Trench was deep, his voice reaches a new level. I felt a rage of fire reach myself and I couldn't focus on anything but repeating voice of him calling my name. It stirred something in me. I connected my plain baby blue eyes to his sea green ones, I felt the world stop around me.

The only letting me know this wasn't a picture frame was the way my heart was beating like freight train. I slowly reached out to him to feel his beautiful face and his eyes followed my action, almost as if he was yearning for my touch and expecting this to happen. But before I could make contact my hand was roughly snatched away by a firework.

And just like that, I was snapped into reality. I was pulled into a another warm chest. This chest vibrated with fury and rage. Reminded me when I pushed Marshmallow, that flaming fur ball of a cat, off the couch with a pillow, oh boy was he mad.

I felt a thunderstorm of sparks everywhere our skin touch, it felt weird but pleasant. I look up to be in contact with Mr.Clark's chin. His brown eyes, were like pools of dark chocolate, swirling with a fire from within, a tameless fire. He was wearing glasses which added to his sexiness as it enhanced his jaw line and cheekbones, making look like a walking and breathing god.