...

Messiah meet Carl's Father she why so shy and scared she said Hi Mister i'm Messiah i'm Lucifer's daughter i have no pleasure to talk with you i'm sorry sir Carl look at Messiah and say why you acting bad to my father... Jesus replied she's was so shy she got scared maybe Lucifer burn her for talking to me why she's talking bad to me son she was a nice person too Messiah stare at Jesus and say Hmmm... I need to go I'm sorry Carl hold her hand and blush and say don't go you're a nice friend too me and don't leave you're can be an angel... You're Lord Lucifer don't kill you she replied sorry but i can't i believe him more than you're father he replied and blush Messiah i like you... So don't leave me She replied if you love me let's jump together... He replied i can't my dad will be mad Jesus replied if you jump son you will be in hell like you're brother Lucifer Carl look at Messiah and say Messiah i'm was you're uncle? Messiah stare at Carl and say no time to explain she jump to the sky with Carl and Carl was Screaming he feel his wings was burning his crying and after that he become new and he cry and sit down and say i can't be back... I hate myself i was a demon now... His Brother go front of him and say hey brother you was suffering right now i can help you Lucifer burn him a Little but he just feeling not he's just staring Messiah look at Carl she's was feeling worried Carl look at her and say Messiah you trick me... She replied sorry is a job i can't don't do the jump man...