...

Carl was mad at Messiah's father because they gonna left each other  if Lucifer take Messiah to him he was so problematic and stress out... And thinking about his love one Messiah...
Messiah was... Sad she wanted to go back to hell she doesn't wanted to feel cold she wanted to feel warmer... Like hell but Carl don't want her to go back...
5 days she left the heaven Carl was looking for her the Angel told Carl about Messiah left the Heaven he cried and jump to hell to find Messiah...

Messiah visit her father...
Her father told him to do all her job before to go home so she look for a home to sleep she hide at the old house she's feel sad that she left Carl up there she cried...

Carl fell down to hell he run but some of demon see him
He said hmm can i go there because i looking for someone i'm a demon too
The demon replies we're not stupid you're an angel... I guess you and Master daughter are in relationship?
He replied hmm who's you're master? Satan or Lucifer ? Hmm he is my big brother... The demon replied brother!? Means Messiah was you're sister or maybe whatever!? You two not allowed to have relationship!
He replied hey! I don't care! She love me and i love her!
The demon laugh and says you two love each other? Haha funny why she left you ? If she left you means she didn't like you anymore
Carl cried and replied uh-huh? But i will still find her! I gonna marry her and have a family with her....!!! Demon replied dream all you want child...