Chapter 3

He cried and run away from the demon and keep looking for Messiah but he get beat up by the demon's he cried so much he keep running and looking for Messiah his wings are burning one by one...

Messiah look at the fire and says me and Carl was the enemies... He is my uncle why i felt in love to him! He sit down to the ground and close her eyes and says Carl was gonna come here with me...

Carl keep looking for her the 20th day he found Messiah was sleeping to the ground he laugh a little and cry a little he go front of Messiah and says Messiah... I'm here i miss you so much Carl's wings is dying and Messiah was feeling cold he carried Messiah to the other demon he said help her please Messiah was sick please someone help us
Lucifer saw Messiah he get mad at Carl... He said you're a bad uncle ! If you kill my daughter i will you too!
He cried and says i know it's my fault i bring her to heaven.... She's hated heaven i know but i wanted her to be with me....

Lucifer replied Carl you can't protect my daughter you're such a stupid angel like dad was...
Messiah felt sick and says Carl.... And Carl go front of her and says Messiah are you fine but Lucifer push Carl from Messiah... Messiah was feeling sad and sick and says Carl i'm sorry.... But i love you... Lucifer lock Carl to the cage... And Carl was sad his wings was gone is all burn he can't go back to heaven anymore...