...

And she's keep crying... And crying she's doesn't eat for 24 hours....  And she wanna be burn... So she jump to the lava too she get shock she's still not dead... But he feel hurt to the lava and she look at her mirror and she's look like a beautiful evil demon...
So she's go to the bar and drink to much beer and many demon male's flirting at her... But she didn't care the other demon's touch her legs so she killed that demon's...

And Carl was going to the bar with Sarita his new girlfriend and he saw Messiah they stared each other Messiah look at the other demon's because she is mad to Carl but Carl says hey  do i know you or some place we meet? She replied yes... We meet for a long time
And he replied... Wow really? I forget? Okay nice to meet yah i'm Bad Boy she get shock and says Bad Boy? Huh? I thought you are Carl.... He replied who is he? I don't know him? She get mad and replied you are Carl! My uncle in heaven i'm Messiah remember i'm you're girlfriend?
Sarita replied you going far now girl he is my boy friend Sarita push Messiah and Carl replied hey you're not my girlfriend and Sarita stop that i don't want you to be hurt... Messiah cried and says Carl you hurt me so bad i thought you love me more than everyone... But you didn't love me anymore she left a picture of her and Carl and she ran away and Carl pick up the picture and stare at it and he said Messiah...
And Sarita replied hey! Forget that bitch... She's totally a liar she throw the pic and step on it and Carl get mad and push Sarita and says sorry for pushing you but Messiah was my true love... And he run and follow Messiah footsteps...