Hell 1

EVIL'S HIGH. STEALTHY REAPER.

Alvah's POV

"She's here!"

I heard a shout of guy from a far. I just entered the lobby of this school from the girl's dormitory and everyone seems scared of me. Well, it's not new for me since the day I entered in this school.

I always used to it though.

I just ignored the commotion and started to walk towards my room. Nagsitabi naman ang lahat ng studyanteng nadadaanan ko, good thing sanay na ako sa mga gan'tong eksena. Sino naman ang hindi masasanay kung simula noong umapak ako dito at nakagawa ng bagay na kinatakutan ng mga tao dito, ay biglang nag iba ang paningin ng mga 'to sa kin. As if I'm totally ill and it is an epidemic for all the people near to me for Pete's sake.

When I entered the room I immediately sat on my chair which is far from all, in the back, no seatmate at all.

I prefer to be alone than having friends who are totally moron. Oh well!

"Gosh! She so scary."

Again, I heard a girl's voice in the front of me. Not just that, I also heard something like 'bitch, evil, and demon', oh well, isn't new to my ears. I used to it to hear that words every day.

Every time I killed useless and worthless people, I actually love to hear their plead, their agony, and their last words before they die.

"Good morning class." The teacher greeted us, my classmates also greet her back. But me just simply look to her direction.

Honestly, my siblings and I attending the school because it's part of the protocol of my family. As for them, it would looked like we're just an ordinary student. But I am not one.

The teacher began her discussion, as usual I find it boring. I already knew everything they discussed, and it sucks.

After a long hours, the class had done for this morning session. I'm walking towards the cafeteria to eat something. As usual, all students who know me makes a way for me. I'll take it as advantage to order my food.

I sat to my special spot, no other person would try to ask my seat, no one to try to be with me either break time or lunch time, also in dinner.

I'm starting to eat my foods now. But my attention caught to the new students who were just entered the cafeteria. They are 5 boys. Everyone's eyes was on them, they walked towards the counter which is near to my place.

I just continue eating my foods when I heard the door widely open. And the commotions began to noise. Niluwa nito ang 6 na kalalakihan. They all in their dagger looks, but I guess, they're looking to the person in the counter.

Everyone's eyes were also on them. Maangas ang mga itong naglakad hanggang tumigil ito sa gitna, tinawag nito ang limang kalalakihan na nakatayo sa counter. Doon ko lang na pansin na tumigil pala ito sa pag order at tiningnan ang mga bagong dating.

They look so serious and threatening each other using their dangerous eyes.

I could see the tensed between on this two group.

Gangster. No doubt.

Evil's High is not just an ordinary school for them, but for me it is. Just stating the name of this school, it's weird but it's a prestigious school. I know it is. It's belongs to my Mafia group.

There's a lot of gangster and frats or whatsoever they called it.

Isn't new for me though.

Lahat ng mga studyanteng nakaupo't nakatayo ay pigil ang hininga habang nakatingin sa dalawang grupo.